Looking back at Tubby's Tipoff...interesting

Reaction score
A lot of us were wondering why Trevor and Royce were not in the starting lineups for the scrimmage but it kind of all makes sense now. The 4 gophers not starting were Royce, Trevor, Devron and DD. Could this be a coincidence or did Tubby know all of this before hand? Just thought this was interesting....

I was actually thinking about the tipoff earlier and the fact that Royce's incident occurred beforehand but I didn't think about the lineup. I remember finding it odd that Royce didn't start. Now that I think about it, I wonder why he played that night at all.

A lot of us were wondering why Trevor and Royce were not in the starting lineups for the scrimmage but it kind of all makes sense now. The 4 gophers not starting were Royce, Trevor, Devron and DD. Could this be a coincidence or did Tubby know all of this before hand? Just thought this was interesting....

I was actually thinking about the tipoff earlier and the fact that Royce's incident occurred beforehand but I didn't think about the lineup. I remember finding it odd that Royce didn't start. Now that I think about it, I wonder why he played that night at all.

perhaps tubby and maturi did not know about it before the tip-off. sometimes it is just as simple as that.

perhaps tubby and maturi did not know about it before the tip-off. sometimes it is just as simple as that.

In this case you would be wrong. Both Maturi and Tubby and others knew about the suspensions before the top-off. Frankly, I was amazed that they were able to keep it "in-house" for as long as they did.

In this case you would be wrong. Both Maturi and Tubby and others knew about the suspensions before the top-off. Frankly, I was amazed that they were able to keep it "in-house" for as long as they did.

And how do you know this?

Top Bottom