Locker room celebration video

not a fan--of the music, i mean
I'm not a fan of celebrating like you just won the CFP after just barely beating a bad team with a new head coach. Go in there, praise the guys for finding a way to win (and especially thank the defense), but soberly remind them that it shouldn't have been that close and we have work to do.

I'm not a fan of celebrating like you just won the CFP after just barely beating a bad team with a new head coach. Go in there, praise the guys for finding a way to win (and especially thank the defense), but soberly remind them that it shouldn't have been that close and we have work to do.
Best to not have any fun.

Live shot from the Professor's deck:

200w.gif

Not exactly what I said. But for this game, at this point in the season...sure, close enough.
Or he could let the kids have fun and enjoy the win and not pretend for 5 minutes that it is anything more than a friggin game.

Nah he should definitely tell them to shut up, stop celebrating and spend the next hour or so in quiet contemplation focusing on how they barely won. In fact, they should just head right to the practice field then and run laps until dawn for having the audacity to barely win a conference game in the first week of the season and be excited about it!

Saying NE is bad when they got a new coach on game one is weird.

If it was Frosty id be all in with you

Saying NE is bad when they got a new coach on game one is weird.

If it was Frosty id be all in with you
It isn't their fault that they're bad. Its not the coach's fault either. But they are in a rebuilding phase. They're not going to be winning the division this year. I think we can agree on that.

Or he could let the kids have fun and enjoy the win and not pretend for 5 minutes that it is anything more than a friggin game.

Nah he should definitely tell them to shut up, stop celebrating and spend the next hour or so in quiet contemplation focusing on how they barely won. In fact, they should just head right to the practice field then and run laps until dawn for having the audacity to barely win a conference game in the first week of the season and be excited about it!
You should have stopped with the Clint Eastwood meme. That was funny. I even liked it.

Last edited:

soup-seinfeld.gif

Top Bottom