Lloyd Carr?

enge0280

Reaction score
What do you think? He knows the big ten, knows how to win, and would probably love to beat the crap out of Michigan every year. Could be a "Tubby" sort of hire, if he is up for it.

He is a little older than some of the names thrown out there, but he definitely knows the conference and knows the midwest.

I doubt he would be up for it. After stepping down as coach he stayed on as an Associate AD and he has since stepped down from that post and has officially retired.

Good thought though.

What do you think? He knows the big ten, knows how to win, and would probably love to beat the crap out of Michigan every year. Could be a "Tubby" sort of hire, if he is up for it.

He is a little older than some of the names thrown out there, but he definitely knows the conference and knows the midwest.

I've heard his health isn't in good standing which led him to retire from his "title only" job with Michigan's Athletics Department.

What do you think? He knows the big ten, knows how to win, and would probably love to beat the crap out of Michigan every year.

Lloyd C. has absolutely no bad feelings toward the University of Michigan. Even though there is 0% chance of him ever coming here, if he did I would be more concerned with him throwing our games so he could let Michigan win versus the other way around.

Yeah Lloyd is in inclement health and the dude had gone soft even when he was healthy. He's also a Michigan man through and through so even if he was up for another job I can't see him going to another Big Ten position.

Top Bottom