Let's hope....

Reaction score
For a better second half

I just want something to build on. Ben Perry is seemingly getting better. Can't we have someone else do that? How about a pick 6 for Michael Carter? Or a reverse 76 yard td scamper for Marcus Jones? Or a FF on a sack by Lamonte? Something? Please.

I'm sorry, but I can barely follow this team anymore, at all. I looked at the score and literally didn't even care. This program has been driven completely in to the ground and I don't think there is anything kill or anyone else can do about it. whatev

For a better second half

Congratulations, you got it! After being outscored 31-3 in the first half (or 31-0 to start), they miraculously tied Purdue in the second half 14-14!!! YEAH, celebrate good times come on! duh duh duh duh duh It's a celebration.

Congratulations, you got it! After being outscored 31-3 in the first half (or 31-0 to start), they miraculously tied Purdue in the second half 14-14!!! YEAH, celebrate good times come on! duh duh duh duh duh It's a celebration.

You are pathetic.

I'm sorry, but I can barely follow this team anymore, at all. I looked at the score and literally didn't even care. This program has been driven completely in to the ground and I don't think there is anything kill or anyone else can do about it. whatev

Good. Please take this through to its logical conclusion and stop posting here.

Top Bottom