Let's call a truce on coach chatter until the season is over

howeda7

Reaction score
The pro and anti-Brewster talk on this board is a little exhausting. Personally, I'm in neutral, which seems to be a rare position. The reality is that nothing should or will happen until we play these last 4 games. And how we play will determine what, if any, chance there is of making a change.

So can we agree to call a truce until at least after the Illinois game? If we win the next two the 'fire' talk should cease. If we lose them both, it will be in full force. If we split, perhaps we agree to extend the truce until the season ends. Bet let's give it a rest until then and perhaps keep discussion on the actual games, recruiting, etc....

The topic isn't exhausting to me but the tenor of the discussion certainly is. It is a shame that it's drowning out all other potential topics because there are a lot of more interesting things to be discussing.

If we beat Michigan State regardless of fashion then I think the Brewster Bashers will calm down. If we lose then depending on how we lose their might be another week of the back & forth threads...*BUT* if we lose and make Michigan State look like Ohio State then the Brewster Bashers may have a justifiable cause for the horror that will come to this board next week.......

BBs will not "calm down"...

If the Gs lose to MSU under any circumstances, the BBs will be foaming. OTOH, if the Gs win, they will be complaining that they didn't win in the "right" way and foam blaming Brew for too many points left on the field.

BBs will only be satisfied when Joel M fires Brew and inks another Mase clone to a long-term contract. IMHO, just like the biblical poor, BBs will always be with us on GH.

This sounds like a great idea. I'd rather talk about what happens on the field, anyway.

Man, be realistic, they are probably not going to beat Michigan State. Illinois shoud be the game that should be looked at as the direction the program is going. A loss in that game sends a definite signal.

If the Gs lose to MSU under any circumstances, the BBs will be foaming. OTOH, if the Gs win, they will be complaining that they didn't win in the "right" way and foam blaming Brew for too many points left on the field.

BBs will only be satisfied when Joel M fires Brew and inks another Mase clone to a long-term contract. IMHO, just like the biblical poor, BBs will always be with us on GH.
Yes. That is exactly what they want. Well reasoned forum poster NewEngland_Gold.

Top Bottom