Let’s go Tar Heels!

I don’t root for the big ten. Should I? Not sure.

If Wisconsin controls the tempo. They win easy. It kills me to say that....

Nah root for the big ten during non conference games where wins build strength of schedule, rankings, and NET for the big ten which can help the gophers...after the season...nope

I always root for the BIG in the NCAA.
Also in the bowl games.
However, if NE ever gets in a bowl I will make an exception to that.

Always root for the B1G(even Neb) in the NCAA tournament. It means about $2 million per game going to the B1G office to share with its members. Goes up with each win. Get to the Final Four, it means about $10 million for each conference.

Geez, this is about as tough as the choices come. University of Notorious Cheaters or the Skunks. Absolutely hate them both. Guess I hate WI more, which is saying something.

I did root for Wisconsin to beat Kentucky, probably only time I rooted for Wisconsin. Can't stand Calipari cheating and moving on and old school penalized and calipari nothing.

This is another one I feel dirty on, so I'll go with I'm rooting for Kerwin Walton

If one is rooting for former MN preps, I’d much rather root for Kerwin Walton than Captain McNutPunch.

Geez, this is about as tough as the choices come. University of Notorious Cheaters or the Skunks. Absolutely hate them both. Guess I hate WI more, which is saying something.
My flow chart looks like this:

Is wisconsin playing against ISIS? If no, root for the opponent. If yes, sit this one out.

Top Bottom