Lemming on the Gophers...

Reaction score
Picked this blip up on Sirius College Football driving back from Brainerd last night. He thought the late flips ( Jones and Campbell ) were huge for coach Kills class.
Quote: " Very seldom does Minnesota flip a kid from the SEC" He didn't say where would rank the Gopher class in the B1G or nationally.

Gophers ended up ranked #61 on Rivals recruiting rankings. Not too bad I thought. Go Gophers!!

Stanford is 17th in average stars and 63rd overall on rivals. That should tell people how difficult it is to rank. Gophers are ahead of 9 other BCS teams and only Marshall and Houston were nonBCS teams ahead of Gophs. Gophers were 56 in average and ahead of 13 BCS teams.

Below the top 25 classes there really isn't a whole lot of difference between teams. Kill has been the master of doing more with less for decades. I like this class and expect them to get better as time goes by. I'm more worried about Kill longevity (nothing specific either) with us than his recruiting. We'll be pretty good with the addition of a few impact players. Edwards could well be one of those this year.

I love the fact that our 2014 class is averaging 4 stars for now.

Why is Lemming always on the GopherPole? It seems like he consistently rates us higher than everyone else.

Stanford is 17th in average stars and 63rd overall on rivals. That should tell people how difficult it is to rank. Gophers are ahead of 9 other BCS teams and only Marshall and Houston were nonBCS teams ahead of Gophs. Gophers were 56 in average and ahead of 13 BCS teams.

Houston? With or without Barker?

Below the top 25 classes there really isn't a whole lot of difference between teams. Kill has been the master of doing more with less for decades. I like this class and expect them to get better as time goes by. I'm more worried about Kill longevity (nothing specific either) with us than his recruiting. We'll be pretty good with the addition of a few impact players. Edwards could well be one of those this year.

I wouldn't worry about his longevity, he isn't going anywhere and his health won't hold him back if that's what you are worried about.

Originally Posted by Ski U Master
Why is Lemming always on the GopherPole? It seems like he consistently rates us higher than everyone else.

Originally Posted by SJUgopher
Kill must pay for his services.

I believe Brewster bought a lifetime membership for Minnesota.

Top Bottom