Leaving early

Reaction score
To all the dipsh$#ts leaving after Wi got a first down with 8 minutes left. Just wanted you to know you missed 2 turnovers and three touchdowns (2 by the Gophers and 1 by Becky). We needed some more noise when we had a chance to win the game at the end.
Hope you got a good seat at Campus Pizza or first in line out of the parking lot.
If you are one of the people who left early, shame on you, you worthless waste of a gopher fan.

There is a family of 4 that sits behind me and every game this season they have left early. Why even come to the game. The dad just bitched and moaned because everyone was standing the whole game.

I dont understand those type of people. If it is traffic, that is a horse sh&T excuse cause I stayed the whole game and then walked to my ramp and got right out of U campus.

I really hate D-bags like that.

There is a family of 4 that sits behind me and every game this season they have left early. Why even come to the game. The dad just bitched and moaned because everyone was standing the whole game.

I dont understand those type of people. If it is traffic, that is a horse sh&T excuse cause I stayed the whole game and then walked to my ramp and got right out of U campus.

I really hate D-bags like that.

When I hear stuff like this it just pisses me off. I hate these kind of fair weather piece of sh!t fans. If going to a fb game is an inconvenience then don't go a-holes. Give your tickets to true fans.

Great

The best part was seeing some fans that left looking through the gates in the open end. Priceless

I could care less if a few fans want to leave early. What is way worse are all of the skunk lickers who sold their tickets to skunks. I did not pay a premium for my seats to have skunks sitting right behind me, about 4 seats to my right, and a couple of rows in front of me. Anyone who sold their tickets to skunks should have their season tickets taken away with no chance to ever get them back. If anyone real close to you sold their tickets to skunks give them hell next week. That is the lowest form of scum.

Preach On

If anyone real close to you sold their tickets to skunks give them hell next week. That is the lowest form of scum.

Got meself one 2 rows down.

A family with 3 kids right in my row took off just before the Badger series with our fumble return for TD. They ended up coming back. I heard the one young boy say that they heard what happened as they were just about to walk down the stairs so they came back. I really wish we would have won to show those people that leaving early makes you look like a fool at times.

Top Bottom