Late Drive

Torres9

Reaction score
When was the last team the Gopher put together a drive to win late in a B10 game? Seriously, I don't remember. It seems we have had the opportunity countless times but have offered sacks, fumbles, interceptions, etc.

That run by Webber was key, I think the coaches should have called that type of play from him much more in the last 3 years. Good for the O-line for punching it in from 6.

5 years, that's amazing. We probably have about 3-4 opportunities each season

Larry with 46 carries early in the conference season. Never fully recovered.

I remember that too. There were some Heismann whispers about him before the season and Mason just about used him up in one game. I've wondered a few times what Maroney's season would have been like if he had been used for about 25 - 30 carries in that game.

I remember that too. There were some Heismann whispers about him before the season and Mason just about used him up in one game. I've wondered a few times what Maroney's season would have been like if he had been used for about 25 - 30 carries in that game.

He also had 43 carries in the Wisconsin game. You need one tough yard to pick up a first down and win the game, so who do you give the ball to: your exhausted speed back or your fresh, equally effective power back?

Top Bottom