Lansing State Journal prediction: MSU 77, Minnesota 71

I know there's no such thing as zero percent chance...but the Gophers might honestly have a better chance of beating Gonzaga than of beating MSU and Izzo by 20 points.

That being said, I do think the Gophers have a 50/50 chance of winning.

BRING ON GONZAGA!

So much for the East Lansing prediction!

Nothing against you personally but what is it with the defeatist attitude in MN? I think this originally started due to the stoic Minnesotan not wanting to get too high or too low but I think it is now self fulfilling. It even permeates players from out of state. This eeyore-like, woe is me, self-deprecating stuff impacts recruiting. Why would a student athlete want to come here when they hear the fan base wimping out? We're just trying to not get our hopes up so we don't get hurt. It's time to put an end to this. If you fall off of the bike, get back on and try again until you don't fall. We need to toughen up a bit.
Itā€™s the weirdest thing

I know there's no such thing as zero percent chance...but the Gophers might honestly have a better chance of beating Gonzaga than of beating MSU and Izzo by 20 points.

That being said, I do think the Gophers have a 50/50 chance of winning.
Zero percent, huh??? :)

Regardless, awesome win!

It is just fun when one of these types of predictions goes so wrong, in our favor for a change

Top Bottom