Lane Kiffin

Juicer

Reaction score
Is a real prick but he sure can recruit. Not sure he can coach however so that will be interesting...

I agree with others that there are some real questions about the integrity of his methods, but I'm pretty sure the administration at USC doesn't give a rip about what his methods are. For that matter I'm not sure anyone in college football cares.

He surrounds himself with good assistant coaches, so even if he isn't the best at developing players, the others are quite proven.

Plus, he now works for a university that buys cars and houses for their players and their families.

I'm going to start designing my "Lane Kiffin Mask on a Stick" for next September - which will either be a photo of a donkey's face, or a horse's a$$ eith eye holes cut out.

Sour grapes from the Rubes. Seantrel is a smart man and knows his chances of winning and developing are much better in hands of Lane than coach Brew.

I think it's much more likely the Gophers will play in more bowl games (then USC) in the next four years then the other way around.

There's a lot of ugly rumors coming out of SC and if true, they could have some penalties.

Lane is a great coach, even though his approach comes off as somewhat slimy. He's a young guy with a lot of spark in him and a coaching pedigree from his father to boot. USC grabbed him up for a reason.

SMU grabbed a guy up for a reason too. So did UNLV BB and a few other notorious outfits. Take the blinders off. It took him approximately ten minutes to start steering Tennessee into troubled waters. Who knows what's lying behind him just waiting to bite the Volunteers in the behind?

At least Tennessee was trying to keep him in check. I'm afraid the USC admins will only encourage him.

Sour grapes from the Rubes. Seantrel is a smart man and knows his chances of winning and developing are much better in hands of Lane than coach Brew.

Gopherfish, what happened to your Kiffin thread? You didn't panic because I outed you, did you?

Kuato Lives--you fell hook, line and sinker for James Louis to Gophers. I can't believe you were one of the Rubes who fell for that story. I try to only converse with intelligent people, but I will make an exception with you today. You claim that I am sleazy because I like Lane and wish he was our coach. That's illogical. Certainly Lane is no more sleazy than Brew. USC one of the best programs in the country chose Lane. Seantrel wants to play for Lane over Brew and if liking Lane makes you sleazy under your logic, then you are saying Seantrel is a sleazebag.

Kuato Lives--you fell hook, line and sinker for James Louis to Gophers. I can't believe you were one of the Rubes who fell for that story. I try to only converse with intelligent people, but I will make an exception with you today. You claim that I am sleazy because I like Lane and wish he was our coach. That's illogical. Certainly Lane is no more sleazy than Brew. USC one of the best programs in the country chose Lane. Seantrel wants to play for Lane over Brew and if liking Lane makes you sleazy under your logic, then you are saying Seantrel is a sleazebag.

Gopherfish you crack me up! :clap:

Lane Kiffin can recruit circles around Brew. Brew got only two four star guys who would have committed to the U with Mason, Wacker etc. Brew's biggest recruits have been busts so far. Brew is Wacker II.

Lane Kiffin can recruit circles around Brew. Brew got only two four star guys who would have committed to the U with Mason, Wacker etc. Brew's biggest recruits have been busts so far. Brew is Wacker II.

Total troll. Ignore list.

GoldenRose is already on the Troll List. Just thought I'd point that out.

Kiffin isn't the great recruiter, it's the 3 little letters U-S-C that get it done. It's just like Brewster recruiting at Texas. The school and football tradition sell itself.

Top Bottom