Kyle MCord to Nebraska?

Will be a good get for them, but we should care about Nebraska now about as much as we care about Rutgers, Maryland, UCLA, and Indiana. Because we will play them the same amount
I'm having a hard time not caring about what the other West teams are doing in the off-season. It's really got to be what the teams on next year's schedule are doing.

UNC with a new QB likely
Rhode Island FCS
Nevada with a new HC
Iowa with a new OC and quite a few guys back
Michigan Who know what we will face after this off-season and investigations
USC with new DC and QB
UCLA good defense and only 7 guys in the portal
Maryland with only 5 guys in the portal
Illinois similar to this year likely
Rutgers leading B1G rusher coming back
Penn State with only 2 guys in the portal
Wisconsin year 2 of program

Not trying to sound like a dick, but that's alot of cherry picking mainly in the negative. Nebraska lost 7 games by a combined 1 point( i know, not possible, just saying) and adding McCord and Fleming would be significant. Those are two excellent players that we'd take right now in a heartbeat if we're being honest. Could it blow up, sure. But that doesn't mean you don't take the leap. I personally think they'll be better, and it doesn't matter that he'll play with different talent, he is an upgrade.
"Something Special is brewing in Lincoln" has been a preseason article written every year for about 8 years. I'm sure 2024 will be no exception.

"Something Special is brewing in Lincoln" has been a preseason article written every year for about 8 years. I'm sure 2024 will be no exception.
Their schedule is pretty manageable. They avoid Michigan, PSU, Oregon, and Washington. Also playing 8 home games and 4 on the road.

Rumors swirling that GA recruit at QB, Dylan Raiola, described by some as the best H.S. QB in the nation - is headed to Nebraska. That would make a difference.

Word out today is a heavy lean to Nebraska. UGH!Competing in the new Big I guess. Meanwhile, the sunshine pumpers in Minneapolis are ecstatic about d2 qb transfer from a low level league and a bad team. Probably the same people who thought AK was the next coming
☀️☀️☀️🌞🌞🌞☀️☀️☀️🌞🌞😎😎😎

Rumors swirling that GA recruit at QB, Dylan Raiola, described by some as the best H.S. QB in the nation - is headed to Nebraska. That would make a difference.
those same rumors swirled that it was going to be Raiola, McCord, & Fleming as some huge package deal for Nebraska.

side story on all that. The other Georgia QB recruit, Ryan Puglisi, stayed true to his commitment to the bulldogs and has said all the right things even when Raiola committed there as well. Now he is going to be sitting pretty over there with all signs pointing to Raiola going elsewhere. just thought it was pretty cool that he stayed true.

Top Bottom