Kudos to the Pioneer Press, and a wake up call for the Star Tribune

The Strib is often rated by their peers as one of the worst papers in the country. Bad writers, bad editors, bad owners. Completely out of touch with their potential readers.

My favorites are in almost every long article, they introduce something like a "according to Anderson," which makes you read back to find out who Anderson is. You never do...

Back in the seventies with a younger Sid, it was entertaining at times.

Of late, I couldn't care lest. I agree they have bad sloppy journalism. Reusse sometimes make me want to throw up with his negative spin, just not a happy camper.

I think Chip Skoggins has moved to the Gopher beat from the Vikes beat. I know Michael Rand is an assistant Sports Editor, or is it assistant to the Sports Editor.

http://www.startribune.com/bios/10645901.html

Chip moved off the Viking beat and is now a STrib columnist. This is a great move for both Chip and the STrib. Some new blood is much needed in the local columnist area as both papers have regressed in this area. Chip is a very good writer and will offer some thought-provoking pieces on a variety of topics without agenda like we often get from Pat, Souhan, etc.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom