Kristen Hoskins

hungan1

Reaction score
Will we hear some noise from 2022 WR Kristen Hoskins this coming season?

With a 4.3/4.4 speed, I am looking forward to seeing his development in the program come to fruition. He has four years of eligibility left.

Will he be a JD Spielman type of player?

Lot of potential mouths to feed this year. It hasn’t been an offense known for spreading the touches a whole lot. My hunch is that we don’t see much from Hoskins yet this year.

I hope he stays for the long haul and focuses on his schoolwork while he matures physically and mentally. We may see another Boye Mafe success story.

Speed is great but we’ve seen speed that doesn’t result in a lot of production.

Would be nice to have both.

He didn’t look as fast as advertised in his recruiting video. Looked fairly average against lower competition

Berkley Edwards … ?
Berkley got his shot in the Citrus Bowl where he went deep along the sideline for a LONG pass from Mitch and lost the ball in the Florida sun.

I believe this was late 3rd Quarter or early 4th but certainly Gophers chances against Mizzou would have improved greatly with a first down on that play.

Alas...it was somewhat of a desperation play but that is all that really sticks out for me about Mr. Edwards' tenure. A lot of hype based on bloodlines that just did not materialize.

Maybe Kill had one of those, but I remember Brewster using that phrase on Harold Howell.
we are anything but perfect here. but fleck is different. if you dont perform you dont play. his recruiting is entirely different then jer. so thankful fleck is here.

Berkley got his shot in the Citrus Bowl where he went deep along the sideline for a LONG pass from Mitch and lost the ball in the Florida sun.

I believe this was late 3rd Quarter or early 4th but certainly Gophers chances against Mizzou would have improved greatly with a first down on that play.

Alas...it was somewhat of a desperation play but that is all that really sticks out for me about Mr. Edwards' tenure. A lot of hype based on bloodlines that just did not materialize.

Good synopsis. Although, the score at the time was 19-17 with over 12 minutes remaining, so I don't think it was really a 'desperation' play.

The play is at about the 23:18 mark of this video...

I think he will be good but might be another year. We'll see. I prefer a team with more developed and experienced players being the main contributors. It's a hard stance in 2023 during the portal times, but with our program, it's how we will compete.

Top Bottom