Kliff Kingsbury Kicked Bielema's Ass

GopherLady

Reaction score
It couldn't of happened to a nicer, and more humble guy ;).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_aW5Bz_L8tg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice. Definitely seems like there is something more there. Couldn't have happened to a bigger jackass.

Fantastic. Texas Tech is 3-0, but they get TCU and Baylor the next two weeks.

"Just got his ass kicked twice in a row, and probably next week by A&M again. That feels pretty good". How's that feel bert? Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to stick it to him Kliff!

I actually hate Wisconsin less now since that dirtbag piece of Sh*t Bielema is gone. After he gets fired from Arkansas do you think he could get a job as a bouncer at his wife's strip club?

According to this story, Bielema ducked out of the post-game handshake with Kingsbury, which may have added fuel to the fire.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...ss-kicked-has-recruiting-beef-with-hogs-coach

I'm actually going to miss the buffoon when he gets handed his walking papers by the Razorbacks; who else do we have that boasts so outrageously and then eats those words so consistently? Perhaps his next gig can be as a manager in the WWE, it seems the venue best suited for his schtick.

Way to stick it to him Kliff!

I actually hate Wisconsin less now since that dirtbag piece of Sh*t Bielema is gone. After he gets fired from Arkansas do you think he could get a job as a bouncer at his wife's strip club?

With his buyout he's not going anywhere until at least 2018. His buyout any time before that is $15.5million

I'm actually going to miss the buffoon when he gets handed his walking papers by the Razorbacks; who else do we have that boasts so outrageously and then eats those words so consistently? Perhaps his next gig can be as a manager in the WWE, it seems the venue best suited for his schtick.

Totally agree. He is an almost cartoonish villain figure and such a massive troll, I mean he trolls everyone, such that he's become as unpopular around the SEC as he was in the Big 10. I get a kick out of him though and think that college football would be more boring without his boastful and foolish antics. He's just a natural born arsehole, and an equal opportunity one at that, as he's an arsehole to everyone. He offers kind of a refreshing change from the vast majority of coaches who feel by necessity that they need to be bland, boring, PC, and utterly forgettable. This guy's a prick and he's proud of it. What a goofball. What a character.

The first comment on the espn article is "You know you're trash when people in Lubbock start calling you out."

I don't think anyone can put it any better than that.

Frank Ragnow. I still wish he'd stay home and play for the home state team.

Is he starting for the hogs?

Totally agree. He is an almost cartoonish villain figure and such a massive troll, I mean he trolls everyone, such that he's become as unpopular around the SEC as he was in the Big 10. I get a kick out of him though and think that college football would be more boring without his boastful and foolish antics. He's just a natural born arsehole, and an equal opportunity one at that, as he's an arsehole to everyone. He offers kind of a refreshing change from the vast majority of coaches who feel by necessity that they need to be bland, boring, PC, and utterly forgettable. This guy's a prick and he's proud of it. What a goofball. What a character.

He's a bully. Plain and simple. You punch a bully in the mouth hard enough and he cries home to mommy.
He has almost never dealt with adversity, and never build a damn thing for himself.
He took over a program in wisky that literally anyone could run as long as Barry was around to keep the ship sailing in the same direction.
It was absolute stupidity that they were getting offseason hype after winning 2 SEC games in 2 years, just plain stupidity. They very well may win 2 SEC games in 3 years.

He IS a troll, villain, bully, etc. The only problem is people thought he was also a good football coach which he's never been. You could see that with the fact that his best teams struggled on defense, which was his "specialty".
This was a terrible hire for Arkansas, and they deserve the crap they brought upon themselves. #Karma.

All my Badger friends are posting "Karma!" to their Facebook accounts after the Kingsbury takedown. These same people loved his lard ass when he was taking their favorite team to three Rose Bowls.

Fun fact: No BB led team has had a successful 2 pt conversion since that Axe game where the "card said to go for 2." #karma

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm torn on all of this. Part of me wants him to be very successful at Arkansas because Wisconsin fans would hate it. I guess I'm fine either way.

Some selected quotes by Arkansas fans from reddit/r/cfb on this topic:

We aren't any happier about this **** than anyone else. The number of Bielema fans has dwindled drastically in the last two weeks. The losses are part of it of course, but that ****ing mouth is the biggest reason, by far.
Just shut the **** up and coach. Will anything humble him?

It's one thing to be saying it was nice to win, it's another to challenge last year NCAA champion over strength of schedule.
No one likes that much cockiness. I sure as hell don't.

You're 100% right. I don't want to hear anything about last week or last season. I want to hear about what we're going to do to get things turned around now. That message may be out there, but it's being drowned out by Bert fighting battles he's already lost.
I briefly started calling Bert by his actual name after last season. It's back to Bert.

I haven't liked Bert since last year he has always seemed like an ass to me wins or not.

[in response to a TAMU post about wanting to beat them 59-0] Please do. Maybe it'll be enough to fire this mother****er.

[on chances of getting fired] Unless we find a breach in his contract. Maybe misrepresentation of the University?

Somebody get this man a motorcycle.

When you have the brain the size of a peanut, you don't really know much.

PLEASE. STOP DOING THIS, BERT. YOU'RE MAKING ME REGRET BEING A RAZORBACK. SOMEONE END THIS ****.

Top Bottom