Kisseberth Verbals to Louisiana Tech

I'll take Kent's word over some random GH poster with an obvious anti-Brewster agenda.

Also, from a Marcus Fuller tweet: "Green is already enrolled at Toledo. I've heard he couldn't get in academically here."

I'll consider sources from the strib and pioneer press as being stronger than any poster on GH.

At the end of the day, I don't really care about what happened to Green, but it does bother me to see you rip on people for "speculating" when there are legit sources to support what they are saying.

I don't know if anyone does more speculating on here than you. And you call yourself a realist.:clap:

Please NEVER answer a call for jury duty.

Typical homer response to having your spin wheel stepped on.

Honest question: What is your point to being on this website? Really.....Did Brew take away a scholarship from your boyfriend or something? If so, all of Gophers Nation is sorry for you.

Honest question: What is your point to being on this website? Really.....Did Brew take away a scholarship from your boyfriend or something? If so, all of Gophers Nation is sorry for you.
Just here looking for a positive. Sorry if I can't resist pointing out some of the idiocy that is splattered here all in the name of fanship.

Just here looking for a positive. Sorry if I can't resist pointing out some of the idiocy that is splattered here all in the name of fanship.

That is rather doubtful. There are positives surrounding the program, and you choose to blatantly ignore all of them. Then, you make pessimistic remarks at every turn. Nothing of substance is going to change between now and next season. Give it a rest.

That is rather doubtful. There are positives surrounding the program, and you choose to blatantly ignore all of them. Then, you make pessimistic remarks at every turn. Nothing of substance is going to change between now and next season. Give it a rest.

Name 3?

-Defense
-Special Teams
-Increased Talent Level
-OC w/ college experience
-More depth
-Playing well on the road against Iowa and Wiscy
-...i could keep spewing, but that's more than three.

I'm sorry, but you are wrong. It's more like 3 1/2 hours. Maybe 4 hours. You could fly from Houston to Shreveport, if you want to waste money.
Well I appreciate you being sorry. Mapquest says 5 1/2 hours. If you drive twice the speed limit, that's your deal.

Top Bottom