KIM ROYSTON

I watched Royston at practice today. Even though this was not a full contact practice he was was taking advantage of every opportunity to put a hit on a running back or wide receiver. A few times they weren't expecting it and they didn't look happy about it. Royston definitely looks like a guy who is going to be ready to go starting with the first play of the first game.

I AGREE, ROYSTON IS BACK!

I watched Royston at practice today. Even though this was not a full contact practice he was was taking advantage of every opportunity to put a hit on a running back or wide receiver. A few times they weren't expecting it and they didn't look happy about it. Royston definitely looks like a guy who is going to be ready to go starting with the first play of the first game.

I agree, I was at practice Monday and Tuesday, and Kim was all over the field, hitting hard, directing the defense, breaking up passes, and looking very ready for Big Ten action. His comeback is a great story.

Just wanted to say "thanks" to the local media as there seems to be a concerted effort to showcase some of the more intriguing Gophers stories this season, something I complained about for years.

Top Bottom