Kim-Possible: Royston Makes Big Play as Floyd Stays HOME!

Weren't there people on here calling for Kim to be benched a few weeks ago because he wasn't doing enough? Lol

Weren't there people on here calling for Kim to be benched a few weeks ago because he wasn't doing enough? Lol

There were people calling for nearly all Seniors, Juniors maybe even Sophomores to be benched. Now is not the time to point that out..

There were people calling for nearly all Seniors, Juniors maybe even Sophomores to be benched. Now is not the time to point that out..
Nah, there was a thread specifically mentioning Royston not making enough plays. Makes me laugh after today. And why is now not the time to point that out? Because we won using said Seniors, Juniors and Sophomores?

Nah, there was a thread specifically mentioning Royston not making enough plays. Makes me laugh after today. And why is now not the time to point that out? Because we won using said Seniors, Juniors and Sophomores?

Didn't see that thread. Now I'm glad you pointed it out! Bennett, Royston, Gray, Kirksey, McKnight, Hageman - it seems like a whole bunch of "returning" players had a good day today!

Wow. Kim had 16 tackles?! I knew he had a ton (they continued calling his name for tackles) but didn't think it was that much. Well done, Royston!

Wow. Kim had 16 tackles?! I knew he had a ton (they continued calling his name for tackles) but didn't think it was that much. Well done, Royston!

He also just did a nice job on "The Sports Huddle". :clap:

Top Bottom