Kill on ESPN1500

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Kill basically just called out Pantherhawk when talking negative recruiting. I almost fell off my chair. Said " you get Iowa fans befriending recruits on websites and talking bad about the weather here."

*Also noted again that Olson and Campion are probably go to have to play. Told all recruits to come in expecting to play and he will decide redshirts at a later day.

*Have to continue to recruit every day because you never know what will happen to the kids you get.

Give the man a life-time contract.

Love the statement. Only thing that concerns me is that it adds fuel to the fire for the moron(s) who does(do) it.

Love the statement. Only thing that concerns me is that it adds fuel to the fire for the moron(s) who does(do) it.

I'd probably stop recruiting the kid if he befriended people he didn't know online.

I don't think they need more fuel. Their idiocy and delusions of grandeur (seriously, you think you're helping your team by bugging a kid on FB?) are probably more than enough.

I'd probably stop recruiting the kid if he befriended people he didn't know online.

You would have zero recruits then LOL. All athletes do it, 99% of them are fans of theirs, it's just that 1% who's just trolling. But all you gotta do is look at the fact that these kids got 1,000 friends and know they don't know all of them, obviously.

Then, one would have to assume

Kill basically just called out Pantherhawk when talking negative recruiting. I almost fell off my chair. Said " you get Iowa fans befriending recruits on websites and talking bad about the weather here."

that this means Coach Kill and the rest of us will not be getting an invitation to Pantherstalk’s Tupperware party anytime soon.:rolleyes:

I heard this coming back from lunch - congratulations Pantherhawk!

Enjoyed the whole interview. Heard it while I was going between job sites. Ruesse was quite respectful before, during and after the interview. Though, as everybody mentioned Kill's shot at Pantherhawk had me stunned and smiling. Soon as I heard Kill talking about the Facebook problems I thought "he's talking about Pantherhawk!?" :confused:

I can just hear the obsessing one now "I'm getting to them. I'm getting to them. I'm getting to them! :clap::clap::clap::clap: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!"

Then of course he's on his way to throw-up and wash his hands 21 times..:)

I blame J.K. Rowling and George Lucas...

Pantherhawk has 4 main obsessions: Harry Potter; Star Wars; Gopher football; and food. Now that those two lazy bums haven't put out anything in a few years, this once well balanced man is left with nothing to do but obsess over the Floyd of Rosedale owning Gopher football team. He can no longer fit into his military uniform and he almost doesn't have the heart to lay down a sexy cool jazz riff in front of a $3 Dwight Clark picture hanging in his...err his mother's house. Unlike other Iowans, Pantherhawk doesn't own any livestock to kiss or women to feed. He's all alone with only his computer and an enormous mound of food to make him happy. So c'mon JK and George, you two should team up and make Harry a Jedi.

Congrats to Coach Kill for calling out the town idiot.

Pantherhawk has 4 main obsessions: Harry Potter; Star Wars; Gopher football; and food. Now that those two lazy bums haven't put out anything in a few years, this once well balanced man is left with nothing to do but obsess over the Floyd of Rosedale owning Gopher football team. He can no longer fit into his military uniform and he almost doesn't have the heart to lay down a sexy cool jazz riff in front of a $3 Dwight Clark picture hanging in his...err his mother's house. Unlike other Iowans, Pantherhawk doesn't own any livestock to kiss or women to feed. He's all alone with only his computer and an enormous mound of food to make him happy. So c'mon JK and George, you two should team up and make Harry a Jedi.

I'll admit to being a fan of Harry Potter and Star Wars. But, good lord, if those two mixed - it would be horrible.

Worst.
Cross-over.
Ever.

Top Bottom