Kickoff Luncheon at stadium selling out fast

GoalLineClub

Reaction score
August 26th in DQ CLUB ROOM, $25 for GLC members, $40 for non-members. Will probably be sold out by Monday.

CLICK HERE to get a spot.

What goes on at the Luncheon?

Several of the coach's are there and have time to talk. The last few years I have gone there has been a player sitting at many of the tables. The food is good and this year it is at TCF Bank Stadium. That should be enough.

Does anyone know if this includes a tour of the stadium at all? Will the event be in the DQ Club Room or is it too big for that? I'm not sure how many tickets they sell for the luncheon.

I believe 500 tickets

I ordered mine yesterday on line. No tour of the stadium. Live and silient auction format. If you're GLC member great bang for your buck at 25.00

waiting list

I ordered my two reservations a couple weeks ago on line. I didn't get an e-mail confirmation back so I called he Chamber and they said that they didn't get my on line reservation. When I then tried to make a reservation via either Goal Line Club ($25) or the $40 I had to be put on a waiting list. They are looking into opening up another room (I didn't know there was joining rooms). Bummer!
If I don't get a reservation I may just show up, not eat but hope I can see and hear the program.

Top Bottom