KiAnte Hardin, Ray Buford, Dior Johnson -- served with restraining orders, won't play

Quran Hafiz? Only visitor listed. Lives in Florida. Class of 2017. Cornerback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing should be pointed out is that Lee Hutton had started preparing for a sexual assault case, his time line to go to court is probably very short, if he was prepping like most good lawyers. I suspect that there were some misrepresentation made by the complainant, in regards to the stadium, that's why the insistence on getting her under oath. I suspect, that once the original application for the restraining order is a matter of public record, any misrepresentations could be used by the U to discipline the complainant. As it stands one week is incredibly fast for the judicial system.

Remember the White Bear woman that couldn't live in her own house because her neighbors had restraining orders? Living in her house violated the 200' on the order.

How many games have these players lost because of this incident.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

One of the ESPN guys said she's part of game day activities.

Not difficult to guess that the victim is a cheerleader. She would be well within 200' of the players. I guess you can't blame her. She was raped, but there was insufficient evidence to convict the perpetrators.

Not difficult to guess that the victim is a cheerleader. She would be well within 200' of the players. I guess you can't blame her. She was raped, but there was insufficient evidence to convict the perpetrators.

GTFO of here with that crap. Nobody knows what happened except the parties involved,a nd maybe not even them if drugs/alcohol involved.

All over the news when this all started, that the players may be connected in a rape case. Here is a quote from WCCO:

"Police say the players are possibly connected to a rape that was reported earlier this month."

All over the news when this all started, that the players may be connected in a rape case. Here is a quote from WCCO:

"Police say the players are possibly connected to a rape that was reported earlier this month."

How can the U be putting out so many people that cannot think rationally?

You and your agenda may now kindly exit.

Do you realize there is a difference between being raped and possibly being raped?

It's possible I could be a millionaire but it doesn't mean I am one.

Do you realize there is a difference between being raped and possibly being raped?

GII, you live in Iowa. They don't have those there. ;)

Yes I do know the difference. The poor woman feels like she was raped. But there is not sufficient evidence to prove it. Imagine for a minute that the woman is your sister or daughter. How would you feel? Would you do everything within legal limits to make the perpetrators lives the same living nightmare?

Yes I do know the difference. The poor woman feels like she was raped. But there is not sufficient evidence to prove it. Imagine for a minute that the woman is your sister or daughter. How would you feel? Would you do everything within legal limits to make the perpetrators lives the same living nightmare?
Look I have five sisters and a daughter, I've also met some crazy women, we don't have the details to say what happened. I'm not going to assume anything even though I"m sympathetic to rape victims, If done some reading on rape aftermath, my readings also include false rape allegations. I'm no expert, but i know enough not to assume anything, the lack of charges puts it solidly into toss up catagory.

Yes I do know the difference. <b>The poor woman feels like she was raped.</b> But there is not sufficient evidence to prove it. Imagine for a minute that the woman is your sister or daughter. How would you feel? Would you do everything within legal limits to make the perpetrators lives the same living nightmare?

Maybe

Don't cheerleaders go to away games?

Some. And regardless, she can't get a no contact order for every place she is for a few hours. I'd guess she won't be on any travelling roster, just in case.

I'm not defending these guys if they really did rape her. Or am I criticizing her in any way. Your original post made it seem like it is a certainty she was raped. Unless you were there, I don't know how you know this. It's possible she was. But it's possible she wasn't. I hope she is making it up because that would be better than the alternative.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lee sure likes to hear himself talk.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk.

I'm still not sure what LH3 wants the U to do?

I'm still not sure what LH3 wants the U to do?

Just sweep it under the rug and not follow protocol I guess.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk.

Prove they did it. If you can't then they're innocent, and you need to get over it. Any other response means you don't believe in the rule of law. You can't punish them for something you can't prove.

If it did happen, then that is horrible for her. But you don't get to judge guilt upon others with no proof.

Top Bottom