KFAVRE, I held off as long as I could but

SDGopherFan

Reaction score
apparently the gophers have become a target market. I have listed a little here and there over the past two days and have heard alot of gopher talk. Unfortunatly today it is still PA, why does he continue to act like he cares about the gophers or even knows anything. Funny PA line this morning "Ralph Sampson just isn't aggressive enough, I've been saying this all season" I openly started laughing at work, PA talk gophers, now thats funny. C'mon KSTP run this station into the ground.

apparently the gophers have become a target market. I have listed a little here and there over the past two days and have heard alot of gopher talk. Unfortunatly today it is still PA, why does he continue to act like he cares about the gophers or even knows anything. Funny PA line this morning "Ralph Sampson just isn't aggressive enough, I've been saying this all season" I openly started laughing at work, PA talk gophers, now thats funny. C'mon KSTP run this station into the ground.

If you'v been listening, has KFAN been playing the Common Man's famous:

Sports, Sports, Sports! We don't CARE about sports and there's nothing you can do to change it

I wonder if that's still the mantra over there?

If I were KSTP I'd be playing it on an hourly basis!:D

If you'v been listening, has KFAN been playing the Common Man's famous:

Sports, Sports, Sports! We don't CARE about sports and there's nothing you can do to change it

I wonder if that's still the mantra over there?

If I were KSTP I'd be playing it on an hourly basis!:D

And now we can change the dial, and get our sports instead of dealing with KFAN's "We're the only game in town, take it or leave it" attitude.

Top Bottom