Kentucky Locker room fight leaked

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
The one in the skull cap is OL Jeremy Flax who sat out the bowl game and declared for the draft in early January, which now brings into question if he truly sat out the bowl game or if he was secretly suspended and told to leave the team.

well considering he was a day 3/udfa guy, that probably cost him a shot at any money

Did someone yell go get him Fried chicken in the video? Interesting nickname if so.

Ok in my 50+ years in playing sports never had teammates come to actual blows. Has something to do with team and teammates. Guess I don’t understand team sports.

Yes, pretty sad that someone didn’t intervene right away instead of encouraging the fight. Where were the coaches or captains.
Piling on, I am guessing that there is a fractured lockerroom. Or could be as simple as a platoon fight (Offense vs Defense). I could see if it was fall camp, or toward the end of a terrible season, but now?

Odd.

Yes, pretty sad that someone didn’t intervene right away instead of encouraging the fight. Where were the coaches or captains.
That’s the part I noticed most. Not the actual fight.

Ok in my 50+ years in playing sports never had teammates come to actual blows. Has something to do with team and teammates. Guess I don’t understand team sports.
I hear you. But my high school team had some real assholes and there were a couple of times that I may have considered punching one or two of them. I didn't, but thinking back on it, maybe I should have.

It's hard to believe that these guys are considered to be good athletes. They look like crap.

The video emphasizes the great culture PJ has instilled with Gopher football. "Like a cowbell Minnesota needs more PJ."

The video emphasizes the great culture PJ has instilled with Gopher football. "Like a cowbell Minnesota needs more PJ."
Got a chuckle a little bit about your posts. Do you have a room at your house dedicated to PJ? Rumor had it that Trill Carter got into a fight with one of his D line mates the year before last. It happens everywhere.

Got a chuckle a little bit about your posts. Do you have a room at your house dedicated to PJ? Rumor had it that Trill Carter got into a fight with one of his D line mates the year before last. It happens everywhere.
If it is a rumor that supposedly happen two years ago, why are you bringing this up?

If it is a rumor that supposedly happen two years ago, why are you bringing this up?
I would guess he is bringing it up because this is a forum for posting about Gopher football and he is posting about a player that was the team.

Also, it wasn't a rumor. Val Martin claimed he was punched by a teammate.

Last edited:

Top Bottom