Kenny Hill "allegedly" drunk, puking in a trash can less than 36 hours before blowout

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Kenny Hill "allegedly" drunk, puking in a trash can less than 36 hours before blowout

Hill already has a history of drinking too much given his arrest in March for Public Intoxication. And while many people aren’t concerned what college kids do on Thursday nights, the microscope amplifies with embarrassing losses. Such was the case on Saturday as the Aggies were blown out by Alabama 59-0.

Link (FWIW)

March for Public Intoxication sounds like the strangest public awareness campaign of all time. And the most fun.

He'll never win the Heisman. Manziel would have been doing that 12 hours before the game.

The late Kenny Stabler would have doing that 12 seconds before the game.

Heck, the snake would have been doing that at halftime. This story does help explain the 59-0 score. And in the kid's defense, there isn't much else to do besides binge drink in College Station

Take one part youth.
A dash of testosterone.
And a whole lot of alcohol!

I miss those days.

This story does help explain the 59-0 score. And in the kid's defense, there isn't much else to do besides binge drink in College Station

Only if the o-line and entire defense were at Chimy's with him.

Also, please enlighten me as to what students at the U do on a given night besides study or drink? Go to the art museum or opera, or perhaps a taping of A Prairie Home Companion?

Also, please enlighten me as to what students at the U do on a given night besides study or drink? Go to the art museum or opera, or perhaps a taping of A Prairie Home Companion?

Pink Floyd laser light show!

I am 61 years old and have been dry for 30 years and if Kenny Hill had been around in the 1970s, I'd have probably been knocking them back right with him in Minneapolis, College Station, or Mars. I darn near drank the West Bank dry.

Pink Floyd laser light show!
Holy cow...is that still going on? I went numerous times while in college.

Also, let's not get too down on our Aggie friend here and a town that most of us know nothing about. The "twin cities" of College Station and Bryan have populations of 100K+ and 78K+. This isn't Iowa City we're talking about.

Oh Kenny Hill, he's alright. I got excited when I quickly read the thread title and thought it was about Kenny Bell of the Huskers.

Like the last 40-years of Gopher football hasn't driven more than a few people to drink (e.g., can you say Nebraska 84 – MN 13?!?). In addition, Vikings football has had more than its’ fair share of casualties, just ask Tommy Kramer. And more recently our fine state brings the world stories like this one: http://gawker.com/drunk-zombie-santa-terrorizes-minnesota-family-pukes-i-1646589633 But hey, that wasn’t an M man but rather one of those teetotaling tommies. Of course, our UofM students are always on their best behavior. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwNFjsVObTg

Fortunately, we have Lois Feldman and the drunk-skunks to our east to make us feel a bit less inebriated. Kenny’s nothing like those degenerates. In fact, he could be one of us. I for one plan to down one for Kenny this Saturday… here’s to Kenny, a kindred spirit who has felt my pain. Gig ‘em and Go Gophers!

At 19 or 20 you can be recovered by morning after puking but as a 33 year old it takes me a couple days to get back to normal.

At 19 or 20 you can be recovered by morning after puking but as a 33 year old it takes me a couple days to get back to normal.

Wait until you are 40. Bud light gets me hung over now.

I have a feeling Kevin Sumlin will need to reign in his team sometime in the not so distant future.

Oh Kenny Hill, he's alright. I got excited when I quickly read the thread title and thought it was about Kenny Bell of the Huskers.

From now on just assume any thread not related to the Gophers is about Texas A&M. You'll be right more times than not.

I've decided that if you can make it to the trash can and manage to puke inside of it, you're just not that drunk.

Top Bottom