Kenny Bell

snackeru

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry if this has been posted before but the Husker Journal had an interesting piece on their Recruiting News page that says Kenny Bell is/was close to committing to the Gophers:

http://www.huskerjournal.com/recruiting.html

Scroll down a bit to read the article. Maybe commit #22?

We'll find out after he visits Texas Tech. He said that he couldn't believe that a good Texas school offered him because he had always wanted to play in Texas so at this point it is 50/50.

It would be great for Bell to be a Gopher; however, we have since signed Manuel, so this sign isn't as important as it once was. That being said, adding guys like Bell is important, so hopefully it still happens.

Thanks for the update, I had wondered what happened to Kenny. He would be a really great addition.

It would be great for Bell to be a Gopher; however, we have since signed Manuel, so this sign isn't as important as it once was. That being said, adding guys like Bell is important, so hopefully it still happens.

There is a big question regarding Manuel getting into school.

Bell = CB
Manuel = S

reason for saying this is....

When he committed I read a article that some bigger name schools were holding off because of the academic possibilities. Hope this is wrong or he has turned it around. His video looks sweet. Big hitter and decent size. Would like us to land Bell and Olabode to complete this secondary class. Fingers still crossed on Jabari Price sticking.

2.5 core GPA with a 15 ACT= No admittance to the U I do believe.

Priceless

Bell says the U of M campus is so big it takes up nearly all of St. Paul.

Haha I saw that too. But to be fair if the U of M did take up nearly all of St. Paul it would make it a way better city.

It is quite surprising they don't have a great college campus located in the area of St. Paul. St. Thomas is decent I suppose.....

haha. This is off topic but I'm actually a grad student at St. Thomas. The U has really let its archaeology program go to hell, so anyway that's why I'm there. St. Thomas does have a nice, extremely small campus. But on the whole of Saint Paul is cool old house, street names that make no sense, AND NOTHING TO DO. I'd rather be in Minneapolis any day.

Watch it Pal!

Haha I saw that too. But to be fair if the U of M did take up nearly all of St. Paul it would make it a way better city.

St.Paul is a nice city and has some pretty fine colleges. Since this is a football board, does Minneapolis even have a football program for pre-highschool youth?

St.Paul is a nice city and has some pretty fine colleges. Since this is a football board, does Minneapolis even have a football program for pre-highschool youth?

Of course it does, it's called the Minneapolis Park Board (which is again, a much better park board than st. paul's). Future and current gophers, Evan Williams and Ra'Shede Hageman played for Pearl Park. Obviously St. Paul has put out it's fair share of prolific football players, I will grant you that it is probably St. Paul's gift to the rest of the state. In every other respect your city sucks. Enjoy Minneapolis the next time you want to go to a college or professional football game or cultural event.

Top Bottom