Keanon Cooper tweet

gopherfan3

Reaction score
Go4Coop: "I'm excited for the direction our football program is headed. glad I have 2 more seasons left"

I completely agree with Keanon. Kill has got me, and apparently some players buying in. Can't wait to see what this season has in store. 5+ wins (possibly a bowl game) would be a great start! The spring game (April 23rd) can't come soon enough! :clap:

I think kids, for the most part, want to be pushed and will embrace the structure and rigor...as long as they see some results. That doesn't have to mean wins, just a sense of progress. Good to see that they are buying in.

It has to be refreshing and exciting for the players to actually be a part of a proven program and philosopy rather than a bunch of sis-boom-bahs and a revolving door that was quickly wearing out.

But it all comes down to how well the players perform on the field and they guys have a ton of work ahead of them.

For some reason

I thought Cooper had only one year left.

Cooper

Kill will instill discipline and accountability in the classroom, in the weight room and on the field. He will not tolerate social conduct which gets the athlete in trouble and puts the U in a bad light. This is refreshing to hear.

This might be the first time I am happy to have read a tweet (at least been told what was written in a tweet).

I really hope these tweets by Coop and Gray are indicative of the entire team. These guys seemed to be desperately wanting structure and are completely willing to put it on the line to improve. It's nice to see some of the most talented guys on the team excel under pressure rather than wilt.

You got it Bob. Coop tweets.. A LOT. I'm happy he's finally 'tweeted' his feelings on what those guys have been doing. I loved the tweet either directly before or after the one that was posted here. He basically said that he hasn't even scratched the surface of what he's capable of. Which leads me to believe that he knows Coach Kill is gonna get it outta him (it being his potential).

Top Bottom