keanon cooper tweet - not a fan of the morning runs

Ok, knowing quite a few people that have been in the Armed Forces and having my best friend from high school in the Rangers, I find it very hard to believe that nobody ever complained about morning runs. Did they complain to the DIs, most likely not but that doesn't mean they didn't go "probably should go get some sleep, I got that stupid run in the morning," which is really all Cooper is doing here. He isn't asking to get out of the runs, he just saying that he doesn't like them. Thats just like me saying I hate studying for tests but that doesn't mean I'm not going to keep doing it.

Of course there were complaints. But, every guy who did took a step back in the pecking order and had to earn their way back into the platoon's good will. I like Cooper. He should turn off tweeting and start showing more leadership for the team.

Come on People?

Who like's getting up in the morning and working out let alone going for five mile runs. Very few people, this may give you a runners high but when your already groggy and tired and feel like you should still be in bed, running in the morning must really suck. Not all people are early risers, a guy can be annoyed with being awake really early in the morning.

People who can't prevent themselves from starting threads should be banned from following players on twitter.

Top Bottom