Kansas State

Gophergrandpa

Reaction score
KS just wrapped up spring practice. Really like Martinez (no surprise). No spring game—too many injured players. Since Thursday of last week (this post is the following Monday) 8 KS players have entered the transfer portal. I expect we might lose a few more after the spring game, but I hope it is a lot fewer than 8. Brave new world.

Last edited:

Kansas State has always reminded me of teams like NDSU and Iowa - they are going to run the ball down your throat and always have well coached/disciplined o-lines and running backs. Basically like what Scott Frost wanted Nebraska's offense to be.

Kansas State has always reminded me of teams like NDSU and Iowa - they are going to run the ball down your throat and always have well coached/disciplined o-lines and running backs. Basically like what Scott Frost wanted Nebraska's offense to be.
KSU should indeed remind you of NDSU .... it's the former coach, and some of the staff.

And athletic director, Gene Taylor.
Also good point.

Guys who have coached for Bohl at NDSU at some point are now coaching at Washington St (incl head coach), K-State (incl head coach), Kansas (OL coach), and Mich St (DC). He's still chuggin at Wyoming, with a couple guys. And his long time OC is how HC at Montana St.

Granted the Wazzou head coach guy was a weird incident where the previous HC got canned for refusing to follow covid protocols.

Mike Leach at his finest!
Leach bailed in early 2020 to take the Miss. St. job. Nick Rolovich was the coach that refused to get the vaccine, tried to get a religious exemption *eyeroll*, and was ultimately fired. Last I heard he was suing the school. I hope he finds it was all worth it.

Leach bailed in early 2020 to take the Miss. St. job. Nick Rolovich was the coach that refused to get the vaccine, tried to get a religious exemption *eyeroll*, and was ultimately fired. Last I heard he was suing the school. I hope he finds it was all worth it.
His lawyer said he was going to sue but ... it's not clear to me that he ever actually did.

I don't know who wants to foot the bill for that lost cause.

Hmm! Sounds like a Mike Leach kind of thing to do!

TJ Rubley’s is a qbs at KSU. Packers fans recall TJ Rubley……

Top Bottom