Kaler to Kill after SJSU win: "Good win — and I’d sure like to have that pig back."

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Kaler to Kill after SJSU win: "Good win — and I’d sure like to have that pig back."

per Joe:

Gophers coach Jerry Kill said University President Eric Kaler already had Iowa on his mind last Saturday, while celebrating the win over San Jose State.

“I’ve got a lot of stuff on my mind after a game,” Kill said. “I think [Kaler] said, ‘Good win — and I’d sure like to have that pig back.’ … You ask all those questions about if it’s important or not. I think that pretty much sums it up. It’s important.”

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/225601282.html

Go Gophers!!

It's about time we have a President that understands!

That was my thought as well. It is good to see Kaler investing himself in fb. Sports has its role at a University and it seems that Kaler understand that.

WE ARE JERRYSOTA!

Yesterday, I wrote to Bill Dwyer, author of the recent LA Times column featured on Gopher Hole, thanking him for praising Coach Kill's ferocious tenacity and telling him that here in Minnesota, we are Jerrysota - here's his reply -

"I have heard the Jerrysota thing before, Carol. I love it. Stay loyal to a good man." Bill Dwyre

I pray that this is a win today for this good man, for the good men and women on the coaching staff and for this band of brothers, teammates who have been through so much trial and tribulation together. May the sun shine on them today and give them this taste of momentum and hometown support!

Now if we could get our board of regents and state legislature to understand so they would stop making everything so damn difficult!

Now if we could get our board of regents and state legislature to understand so they would stop making everything so damn difficult!

We did get a stadium... so it isn't that bad. But I understand your point - I have many of the same gripes.

Top Bottom