Justin Gaard: Emptying The Notebook, Michigan

Nice piece. I'm actually feeling sorry for KFAN.

Can you imagine the heat they are going to take from Viking and Gopher advertisers later this year? How many people will be listening to those games in the First Half let alone in the Fourth Quarter?

It's not KFAN's fault both teams are terrible. Buyer beware.

I'm sure the ratings for Vikes and Gophers are better than the Rest of the teams in town combined outside of the Twins. They could have St. Thomas :)

Actualy kfan's ratings may go up starting this sun with the vike game being the first of many to be blacked out.

I'm sure the ratings for Vikes and Gophers are better than the Rest of the teams in town combined outside of the Twins. They could have St. Thomas :)
What, you think they still get better ratings than the Lynx?

One more note on Wright: He spent the Friday night before the North Dakota State game watching kickoff film with Coach Kill. Gopher fans will appreciate that it was Wright’s idea. He walked into Kill’s office on Friday night and asked if they could watch some kickoff film. Wright has been getting game reps returning kicks and wanted to check out a few things. Kill called the video guys in, set up the kickoff film and watched it with his freshman running back. I thought that was kind of cool.

I likes, I likes a lot.

I know a lot of people rip on Gaard, but honestly I think he's been doing a good job so far.

Top Bottom