Just hire Jim Leonard PJ!

I wouldn't be opposed.

I would want to know what his recruiting is like, there's not much of a track record to really know.

PJ isn't hiring someone that he would see as competition for his position unless he and his agent have an agreed to exit plan. I would think cost wise and potential head coaching replacement that Leonard would be to the University and AD would likely put him out of any potential pool of candidates. His next stop is NFL bound, probably working for Patriots, Bills or Packers in the NFL.

Widely rumored he will be the next DC of the Packers after they fire Joe Berry at the end of the year. Also heard he had major hip surgery and that is why he didn’t take a job this year.

Widely rumored he will be the next DC of the Packers after they fire Joe Berry at the end of the year. Also heard he had major hip surgery and that is why he didn’t take a job this year.
Agreed, Leonhard is going to be Packers next DC when they fire Joe Berry.

Matt Rhule and PJ Fleck are pretty close as well, and the former coach at Northwestern, Pat Fitzgerald were close also.

Matt Rhule and PJ Fleck are pretty close as well, and the former coach at Northwestern, Pat Fitzgerald were close also.
Matt when he is doing interviews reminds me of PJ.

Top Bottom