Just got my season tix!

94Gopher

Reaction score
Did not expect to see the big envelope in the mail today, but there it was! Also had my parking tickets -- I'm in the Maroon Lot next to TCF. Not ideal parking (my 3rd choice I think) but it's better than walking 5 blocks!

I walk 5 blocks all the time - free, though :)

I walk 5 blocks all the time - free, though :)

Shhhhh - don't tell anyone that. I made the mistake about posting info on free parking, and it was scare by the end of the season.

I just got my tickets too - my 1st time getting grown-up tickets after 12 years of student tix...they are beautiful, and I'm super excited to sit next to Moonlight and Sir Moonlight for this season and many more :)!

I was probably the one scolding you. Actually I am lucky if I am able to find a spot within two miles of the U. I am definitely going to start paying for parking . . .

I was probably the one scolding you. Actually I am lucky if I am able to find a spot within two miles of the U. I am definitely going to start paying for parking . . .

For me, it's not even so much paying for it (although I would rather spend $200 or so other ways, other than parking), but it's the long lines to get out. I'm too impatient to wait to get out of a ramp.

I hate the waiting too, but I was able to park near the exit at the Oak Street ramp the last few years. Getting into that ramp was always the bigger issue. Now that should go much quicker if you paid in advance -- no waiting for someone to get change. Plus I am in a surface lot so it is much smaller! I didn't mind the waking that much but my girlfriend is a "freeze baby" and it has always been a big issue for her.

I hate the waiting too, but I was able to park near the exit at the Oak Street ramp the last few years. Getting into that ramp was always the bigger issue. Now that should go much quicker if you paid in advance -- no waiting for someone to get change. Plus I am in a surface lot so it is much smaller! I didn't mind the waking that much but my girlfriend is a "freeze baby" and it has always been a big issue for her.

Now if you were really a gentleman, you'd drop her off right in front of the Barn, and then go and park, haha! ;)

Bravo, well said GL!!! Ya got me on that one. I will relay your thoughts and get a few more laughs.

Top Bottom