josh huff

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
This guy is a good as gone people. Oregon is putting on the full court press for him. He was walking around with a rose in hand last night and wearing an oregon jacket.

Oregon is telling him that he can play wide receiver for them. They dont have one committ at wr yet.

See ya josh

He wants to play wide receiver? That's the first I've heard of that.

I won't lose any sleep over this. Brewster will just go to work and find us another stud if he ends up decommitting.

Was it your brothers friends cousins dads barbers son who told you this, or your sisters boyfriends dogs pet-groomers step-brothers niece?

How about something to validate this?

Was it your brothers friends cousins dads barbers son who told you this, or your sisters boyfriends dogs pet-groomers step-brothers niece?

F628117.jpg

F628122.jpg

That's him in the middle on the front page of the Oregon rivals page, thankfully he doesn't look very happy.
http://oregon.rivals.com/

Edit, he looks a little happier in those pictures above, but not by much.

They make their recruits walk around with a rose?? Do they supply them with a bottle of astroglide too?

Whats with Oregon always stealing our recruits, f'n Nike.

you sir were just owned. OUCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! LOL

He hasnt officially de-committed but the writing is on the wall.

Is Lamonte going to have to play running back. This hurts us on two fronts if it means that.

We lose Huff and I want to see Lamonte at linebacker.

'...I want to see Lamonte at linebacker.'

How does it feel to want?

If Huff wants to play RB I don't see him at Oregon, not with LMJ being just a freshman.

Well, it's one thing if he wants to play Wide Receiver, but if he wants to play running back, where does he feel he'd fit in with Dante Williams and Ethan Grant, not to mention others they have there already?

It's hard to keep great recruits when you can't establish a winning program.....I'm not trying to be negative which I probably seem like around here lately. But honestly, if you were a recruit from Texas right now where would you rather play if you had offers from Oregon and Minnesota. Oregon - Going to Rose Bowl. Minnesota - Worst offense in the Big Ten going to who knows what bowl. Hopefully we take that next step next year and can keep and score good recruits like Josh Huff.

Can we land a running back that is bigger than me? These scat backs just don't work for us....
Let's get a guy that can break an arm tackle once in a while. I know I'm not in the minority thinking that we have 3 running backs coming back next year that go down if a blade of grass gets in their way.

On that note, of course I don't want a kid to decommit.

Speed kills. And I know he isn't the biggest of running backs, but give Whaley another year in the weight room and he may break a few arm tackles. We've been spoiled with MB3 and AD...

Can we land a running back that is bigger than me? These scat backs just don't work for us....
Let's get a guy that can break an arm tackle once in a while. I know I'm not in the minority thinking that we have 3 running backs coming back next year that go down if a blade of grass gets in their way.

On that note, of course I don't want a kid to decommit.
That's why Lipscomb was such a kick in the seeds. True power back.

Damn Oregon always 1 up'n us

I know he is still committed to us for now, but you guys thought our locker room is crazy check out Oregons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1NyaTVUhFQ

Actually I guess its the treatment center, didnt notice any lockers but wow. Serious dough being spent at Oregon.

That certainly doesn't look good, but until he decommits it's still just a picture.

EDIT: He was supposed to make an official to TCU, but went to Oregon that day instead.

Top Bottom