Jordan Murphy Makes Big Ten All-Freshman Team

DeathClutch

Reaction score
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Cc-4NTIUsAEgDMt.jpg

All Post players as well. I wonder if that is a first?

Congrats Jordan! Great honor. Hope he had a long, wonderful career here.

Dude has so much natural ability. I hope the coaches can get him to develop the post moves like they did with Mo. Give that kid some footwork and he's going to be tough. Give him a 15 foot jumper, watch out. He was Big 10 All Freshmen team with hops, some touch around the rim and instincts.

Sky is the limit.

You da man Murphy

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Had?

Congrats Jordan! Great honor. Hope he had a long, wonderful career here.
Hope that was just a typo scher215! I'm hoping he still has three more years in his long, wonderful career here.;)
Congrats Jordan!

Hope that was just a typo scher215! I'm hoping he still has three more years in his long, wonderful career here.;) Congrats Jordan!

Haha yup. Should have been has. Truthfully hoping for another 6 or 7 years though.

Haha yup. Should have been has. Truthfully hoping for another 6 or 7 years though.

He has tremendous basketball gifts. Next year can't come soon enough with the new arrivals and transfers.

As painful as this year has been, I think the future is bright.

This would be an interesting starting five. Does murphy play PG because he's the shortest. kidding aside I get it's the year of the freshman big man.

The good thing is 3 of those guys will either go pro this year, or after their sophomore year.

Top Bottom