Jonnny Tauer, next U Coach if 2-14 B10 Season??

1.) Rockraven is crazy.
2.) Who is Philly Gopher responding to? (Probably wetblanket guy, big UST guy)
3.) RolandBrooks is a self-proclaimed UST superfan.
4.) My post implies nothing other than I assumed such a great program would have a message board.
Nobody that isn't crazy has said anything about "UST loyalists hiding out." Just the two or three "creamers" I was referencing earlier.
You're doing that thing again where you're not only an idiot but a coward. Of course your post implies that the people talking about UST's kenpom compared to the Gopher's are UST fans. Message boards, typically, are for fans of a team.

You, clearly, implied the board is full of UST loyalists. That said, I agree with your last sentence, no one who isn't crazy has made those claims. Some of the crazy people actually have the courage to stand by their opinions (Rockraven) and some of them are massive cowards (you).

Now, please, talk about men ejaculating more often. It's super non-douchey.

Is the guy not a UST superfan?
Maybe he is. My point was that there are many people on this board who think anyone who brings up UST is a UST fan.

That thread also has a bunch of hissy fits by Moniker as people are commenting on our plummeting Kempom including people accusing everyone (including myself) of being Badger fans.

You're doing that thing again where you're not only an idiot but a coward. Of course your post implies that the people talking about UST's kenpom compared to the Gopher's are UST fans. Message boards, typically, are for fans of a team.

You, clearly, implied the board is full of UST loyalists. That said, I agree with your last sentence, no one who isn't crazy has made those claims. Some of the crazy people actually have the courage to stand by their opinions (Rockraven) and some of them are massive cowards (you).

Now, please, talk about men ejaculating more often. It's super non-douchey.
Sir, you have confused the facts as being just my opinions. However, going forward I am willing to work with you so you can return to your former posting glory!

Hell, let’s go all out and get the Minnetonka head coach…

Give me a fckg break!

He goes 19-14 playing a schedule that is like our pre-season lineup and you want to pay him millions to coach the Gophers???I
The logic here is not consistent. If your saying it would be unwise to take a chance on someone who does not have the big time experience coaching against big ten like opponents, then would you say that Ben was the logical hire?

I may be in a small group of thought here, but I do believe there are many smaller and lower division coaches who would do very well at a high level given the chance.

Johnny Tauer is connected in our state and has a great track record of running a program.

Sad, that STU is going to pass up the U in men’s basketball. 30 yrs of indifference has a cost.

giphy.gif

Short of misconduct or the season being an objective plane hitting a mountain bad, BJ has another year.

You just don't live in the modern "reality" if you don't think that's true.

Coyle is untouchable so long as Fleck and Motzko continue to do their thing.

It's gonna be the easy button, like bringing Cousins back another year (or two!) on the Vikings.

Short of misconduct or the season being an objective plane hitting a mountain bad, BJ has another year.

You just don't live in the modern "reality" if you don't think that's true.

Coyle is untouchable so long as Fleck and Motzko continue to do their thing.

It's gonna be the easy button, like bringing Cousins back another year (or two!) on the Vikings.
If they go 2-18 again, the ghost yard the Barn becomes will force him to do something. It's not an irrelevant sport no one cares about. Or at least they can't let it become that.

If they go 2-18 again, the ghost yard the Barn becomes will force him to do something. It's not an irrelevant sport no one cares about. Or at least they can't let it become that.
Ben played on a big ten team that holds a record!

Top Bottom