Jon Crispin said Gophers could have advanced to the Elite Eight a year ago with Carr

Pretty sure he would have made the team better but simply do not care as he was not there and we were 9-11. What i care about now is that he is on the court and can get this team a conference title and a final 4 berth.

There's no doubt we would have been better in the regular season and won 2-3 more games. So we'd have been a 6-7 seed instead of a 10. Would we have made it past the 2nd round? Who knows, but odds say no.

They wouldn't have beat Michigan St. with Carr, and the draw we had but we could've beaten a few other of the same seeded teams.
If he plays all year you aren’t playing Michigan state in the second round

More than zero doubt. As in almost all things in life

What is it with you and all these Jack Handy statements? We are all aware how the universe works. Everyone but you is also aware that we would have won more games with Carr last year. We played like 7 guys last year. Having that number be 8 with another starter-caliber Big Ten player only makes us better

Having that number be 8 with another starter-caliber Big Ten player only makes us better
Never said that we for sure would not have been better. What we for sure don't know is if we would've won more games. We might have, but we don't know.

It's a fool's errand to pretend like you know something that can't be known for sure. But you are entitled to your opinion, as I've said repeatedly.

Never said that we for sure would not have been better. What we for sure don't know is if we would've won more games. We might have, but we don't know.

It's a fool's errand to pretend like you know something that can't be known for sure. But you are entitled to your opinion, as I've said repeatedly.

It's a message board. Its 80% speculation. Are you going to respond to all speculation by saying "we can't known for sure"?

Are you going to respond to all speculation by saying "we can't known for sure"?
No. Usually will just be when the poster is trying to claim something as an objective fact when I don't think it is that.

Funny you say this after you tried doing the same thing after Carr made a bad play in the game today.
Not correct. I was not claiming Carr's bad play proved or dis-proved anything objectively.

Keeping dying on this hill guys. I really don't know what you get out of it ...

Not correct. I was not claiming Carr's bad play proved or dis-proved anything objectively.

OMG. You're holding onto this whole "you can't prove that objectively" point. Nobody cares about that. What can be proved is that you definitely questioned Carr's value to the team on the football board and again today and are clearly unwilling to admit how wrong you were both times.

What is objective is that Crispin shows very little higher logic when broadcasting a game.

See OK St game. The number of Crispin-isms is through the roof.

He is great at taking throughout an entire broadcast about nothing.

Would not put too much stock in his opinion aside from it is neat to see someone in the media is mentioning MN.
Totally this. I have to turn the volume down for him. He’s awful, and yes, how an actual complete thought was translated into a quotable opinion is remarkable.

What can be proved is that you definitely questioned Carr's value to the team on the football board
Prove it then! I did not question his value to the team. No matter how hard you waive your hands. You're pissed off because I won't say what you want me to say, apparently.

This is on you, bud

Calling you out for being inconsistent with your arguments isn't "dying on a hill". Get off your high horse.

Nice thing about a message board is I can go back and pull the quotes of you being hypocritical. You keep throwing around the "objective argument"... I'm not sure you know what that means.

I could care less if he could have. He did not.
Put Carr on last year’s team for the entire season and the record you preach about endlessly likely is much better. Don’t let that get in the way of your agenda. And your silence on the inconsistent ncaa is telling.

Top Bottom