Joey King and Mo....

Seany

Reaction score
And my apologies for being late to the game, but holy f*ck did we just not get nailed by the mother of all Nor'easters, an absolute epic a springtime storm and cold-water hurricane so intense it measured as Category 4 on the Safir hurricane scale, both in terms of wind speed and low pressure at storm's heart, and by both those measures, this thing was not only the most powerful March storm on record, but was also more intense than Hurricane Sandy. Anyway, we were on the very edge, but still sustained wind gusts in excess of 119 MPH and with snowfall measured in feet, but how it's Nova Scotia and the Canadian Maritimes which are really deeply very f*cked, as they lie right in the bullseye this bitch straight from the start, and I pray for the lot of them.

Anyhow, not to sound like the Weather Channel, but I was forced to suffer delayed viewing here, so only saw the game just now, and how I've wished to utter this observation before but just haven't, but the way these two guys play together, the passing, the inside out, and how it's like they're entirely in tune with each other if not inside each others head, I'd consider that one the best things I've seen develop this season, as in my opinion, that is basketball, and that's what makes basketball beautiful.

I mean really, both these players came off the veritable dung-heap as compared they were the beginning this season, and now to see them playing like this together, and how they've both become indispensable, and how they just make me feel proud, like a father beaming over them from one thousand miles away.

I'm just terribly proud of them, and so very proud this team.

We were observing at the game how Eliason just doesn't seem to have the awareness of what's going on out there that Mo does. For that reason, Mo recognizes opportunities to use his teammates better than Elliott does. Not to make this about Elliott, but he missed at least a few opportunities to hit a cutting Joey that could have resulted in easy baskets.

We were observing at the game how Eliason just doesn't seem to have the awareness of what's going on out there that Mo does. For that reason, Mo recognizes opportunities to use his teammates better than Elliott does. Not to make this about Elliott, but he missed at least a few opportunities to hit a cutting Joey that could have resulted in easy baskets.

Lets not get out of hand. Joey shoots 60% from under the basket, so they would have been easy attempts, but not necessarily all baskets.

Yeah, and I'm glad it's not just me watching on TV, as holy God, dude, just what on earth has happened to Elliott Elliason?

The decline of his game within the course of one season is just shocking, and I'd equate that to the decline of Malik Smith's, but how Elliott was much more proven and known, and so his falling apart was all the worse.

No idea, but I'm glad you were able to see the games in person, and now it's my turn, as they'll be finally out in my neck the woods, and how my family and myself will be rocking the Madison Square Garden, with thoughts of Gopher fans everywhere.

I think Pitino needs to have a good talk about the offseason with EE. Tell him to hit the weighst, tell him we need him to dunk the ball when he is that close. If it's not a dunk or a 10 ft open shot he needs to stick to defense and rebounding. That is his calling card. Lift weights like a beast all summer so he can thrive at it!

Top Bottom