Joey Brackets lists Gophers as the first team of the last four in 1/28/2020

Gopherfan1000

Reaction score
We moved up four spots since his last Bracketology posting on 1/24/2020. Nice to see that our strong NC schedule is paying dividends for a team with a 11-9 record. I assumed we wouldn't be in super close consideration for the NCAA tournament after getting blown out by 20 at home. Granted, to a good Mich St. team. @Illinois is a monster game and another chance for a signature win on the road. Let's go Gophers!

Given our top 7 players are 1 frosh, 4 soph, 1 junior, and 1 low major senior transfer and also considering the big ten's strength, I think most of us will take the 5 - 5 record and the 11th seed from Mr. Buckets. Hopefully even better things to come.

According to Pioneer Press today, gophers are fading - many brackets have us in the tourney and we are not on a losing streak. Fading?

According to Pioneer Press today, gophers are fading - many brackets have us in the tourney and we are not on a losing streak. Fading?

I think the Michigan State loss was pretty bad overall for being at home. Let's see if we can take down Illinois tonight. We won't be fading if we do that on the road.

Top Bottom