Jim Caldwell to come in coordinator

129085305842137485.jpg

Wtf is it with all these rumors all of the sudden? Is there something in the air?

What the hell is going on? Do any of these rumors have any clout?

also heard this from a reliable source, stay tuned

he led wake forrest to a 26-63 record, is on his way to running dungy's team into the ground. however HE HAS COACHING EXPERIENCE and he is an IOWA HAWKEYE!

While at wake they finished 9th, 8th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 7th, 5th, and 8th in the conference. Then road the coat tails of dungy. Is guess anything is better then youve got but I wouldnt be excited by this guy

he led wake forrest to a 26-63 record, is on his way to running dungy's team into the ground. however HE HAS COACHING EXPERIENCE and he is an IOWA HAWKEYE!

While at wake they finished 9th, 8th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 7th, 5th, and 8th in the conference. Then road the coat tails of dungy. Is guess anything is better then youve got but I wouldnt be excited by this guy

If it will piss off hog trolls, I'm in favor of it!

He wouldn't be the first person to ride Dungy's coat tails and end up having more success than Dungy.

Uhm...does the coordinator know about this? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

"Jim Caldwell to come in coordinator"

Wtf is it with all these rumors all of the sudden? Is there something in the air?

Pretty sure the person who posted this thread was just being a smartass.

He wouldn't be the first person to ride Dungy's coat tails and end up having more success than Dungy.

So you want him then.....did those guys who refer to riding dungy's coat tails suck like he did at wake forrest? you guys are desparate. no matter who it is Im sure you think youll win a national championship next year

So you want him then.....did those guys who refer to riding dungy's coat tails suck like he did at wake forrest? you guys are desparate. no matter who it is Im sure you think youll win a national championship next year

Now at one point does you posting here put you at our lowly level?

Nah. People are just making $h!+ up and putting it on the internet.

Great. Just what we need around here. More baseless crap just for the fun of it. :eek:

Top Bottom