Jesus Christ...Wiscy scores 70, Michigan puts up 65 & Ohio State gets 73...

thailleagle

Reaction score
OH EM GEE!!!...Wiscy scores 70, Michigan puts up 65 & Ohio State gets 73...

I thought it was College Basketball Season for a second...

Question...would fans rather see a low scoring win or a high scoring win?

I'd rather see 42-31 then 17-13...

Yeh. Bieliema was throwing the ball all over the field with a minute to go in the first half and ahead 42-3.

I'm surprised Tressel let Ohio State score that much...he usually pulls the reigns pretty hard on smaller schools...

Yeh. Bieliema was throwing the ball all over the field with a minute to go in the first half and ahead 42-3.

What's your point?! So passing the ball in the first half with a big lead is wrong? I guess the team shouldn't try to work on tje passing game, in the first half, because we have a big lead. Give me a break.

What are the chances we see a blow-out by the gophers tonight? I put the chances between slim and none.

What's your point?! So passing the ball in the first half with a big lead is wrong? I guess the team shouldn't try to work on tje passing game, in the first half, because we have a big lead. Give me a break.

Good grief, for crying out loud, is there no end to Badger fan insecurity? Barely hours after your team wins a cupcake nonconference game and your over on a rival fan board? It just never ceases to amaze me.

Congratulations, it only took you 7 minutes to respond to that post. That is just plain creepy

I thought it was College Basketball Season for a second...

Question...would fans rather see a low scoring win or a high scoring win?

I'd rather see 42-31 then 17-13...

I would appreciate some other verbage in your thread title to describe your astonishment.

Thank You

I would appreciate some other verbage in your thread title to describe your astonishment.

Thank You

I have to agree. I like reading your posts Thail, but the use of J.C. in the title is a little harsh.

What's your point? I'd be upset if the Gophers did that against a smurf opponent with my first string QB.

Prior to that final drive, Wisconsin was 10/11 for 152 yards. So whats to work on? Buliema must have thought they needed more work (i mean points) as he called 6 straight passes.

What they were doing was running their 2 min. As inconsistent as they have been on offense the last 2 weeks, they needed the work. I think 3 of the passes were checkdowns to the RB. Hard to call that throwing it all over the field.

I think they didn't want to risk the message boards "blowing up" like Minnesota's did....

I'd rather see ANY game we end up with more points than our opponent. However, that looks to be a rare occurrence this year. Brewster = Wacker without the offense.

Top Bottom