Jerry Kill's & Staff's Press Conference at Noon Today (9/29/15)

Wolitarsky is fine.

Johnson is questionable but sounds closer to doubtful.

Travis is out.

Calhoun is questionable, but it doesn't sound serious. Probably won't play Saturday either.

Poock will play through a rib injury.

Hardin is questionable but also sounds closer to doubtful.

Pirsig is fine.

Christensen is still out. Should be back in a couple weeks if the 4 week estimate is accurate.

Bjorklund still playing on a bum knee.

Ben Lauer still a question mark with a broken hand.

I think that's everyone? We'll probably be missing a good chunk of guys on Saturday, but I think it's realistic to think most people will be back before Nebraska and for sure by Michigan.

Thanks!

I think that's everyone? We'll probably be missing a good chunk of guys on Saturday, but I think it's realistic to think most people will be back before Nebraska and for sure by Michigan.

Anyone know about the Northwestern Injury report?

Colleges have legal issues releasing student information, seriously. Plus I don't think JK likes to tip his hand at all and there are no rules requiring great accuracy.

Wolitarsky is fine.

Travis is out.

Calhoun is questionable, but it doesn't sound serious. Probably won't play Saturday either.

Pirsig is fine.

Christensen is still out. Should be back in a couple weeks if the 4 week estimate is accurate.

Secondary will be thin on Saturday.

When do we start talking about a medical RS for Travis?

Kill said today he'll be out a while yet. I think if he's still out in a month when we play Michigan they should start to consider it, dependent on our record at the time and how well his replacements are playing.

Wolitarsky is fine.

Travis is out.

Pirsig is fine.

Will Dior Johnson see the field is my question.

When do we start talking about a medical RS for Travis?

Roll Goldy and I were talking about that a couple weeks ago, trying to figure out if he had a redshirt to use. It would help out our secondary next year.

Roll Goldy and I were talking about that a couple weeks ago, trying to figure out if he had a redshirt to use. It would help out our secondary next year.

According to the roster on GopherSports.com he has not yet redshirted.

Will Dior Johnson see the field is my question.

Jacob Huff was on the two-deep last week at safety and Johnson was not, so I'd guess Huff would be next in line to have his redshirt burned.

Secondary will be thin on Saturday.

Yeah, I'd say so. Both starting S (another still walking wounded in Rogers?). Starting CB. Backup CB. Sweet.

There's never a good time to lose key players in the B1G season, but here's a question for everyone: would you rather they were out now (with 3 very winnable games approaching) or later in the season (OSU, Wisc, Iowa)? Quite the quandary IMO...

If you didn't know Limey was an OC...

I may have laughed out loud at this, even though Limey redeemed himself a little bit last week. He and Mitch have something in common -streaky and frustrating as all get out. Let's hope he brings his A game this weekend.

Yeah, I'd say so. Both starting S (another still walking wounded in Rogers?). Starting CB. Backup CB. Sweet.

There's never a good time to lose key players in the B1G season, but here's a question for everyone: would you rather they were out now (with 3 very winnable games approaching) or later in the season (OSU, Wisc, Iowa)? Quite the quandary IMO...

Now. Most definitely now.

Kill said today he'll be out a while yet. I think if he's still out in a month when we play Michigan they should start to consider it, dependent on our record at the time and how well his replacements are playing.

Not how it technically works. Issue is medical clearance, not a coaching decision.

Top Bottom