Jerry Kill: "This year should be the best that Minnesota has had."

Judging by past practice, if Fleck isn't reading this board, he's paying someone to do so.

People getting paid to watch Facebook? Shocking! Next you're gonna say that people are getting paid to extend threads and generate "hits"... :rolleyes:

Interesting if true. We all are then de facto members of the fan advisory board, football sub-committee. Fleck deserves some honest feedback like any good manager, COO, CEO.

Huh? What the hell are you talking about? I didn't have a problem with that, nor did I have a problem with the football suspensions. What does that have to do with your nonsense post?

So no one should have an issue with a person's sexual activities if it is consensual, but you're ok with suspending players for that. Seems a little backwards...

Nonsensical posts on here are done by the Claeysters who defend him at all costs.

So no one should have an issue with a person's sexual activities if it is consensual, but you're ok with suspending players for that. Seems a little backwards...

You suspend people until you figure out what the facts are, as you don't want them playing and representing your school if they had in fact done something wrong. This isn't complicated. Is this your first day on planet Earth?

You suspend people until you figure out what the facts are, as you don't want them playing and representing your school if they had in fact done something wrong. This isn't complicated. Is this your first day on planet Earth?

Yet there's plenty of people on here that think Claeys and the players did no wrong. It's all Coyle's and Kaler's fault...

Some Claeyster logic on here:

As the head football coach, Claeys wasn't in charge of the football program, Coyle is.
Tracey has been a college coach for 20+ years, but he needs guidance on how to handle the football team and recruiting visits.
Divorce is horrific, PJ is a hypocrite.
Running a train on a girl with a 17 year old recruit = good culture.
Claeys is a great leader and a great coach because he supported a boycott that was a national embarrassment for the U.
9 wins is the best season ever.
Beating rivals doesn't matter.
Acronyms are terrible.

Wow, willful ignorance. Nobody has said any of those things. Ok, most people have said none of those things lol.

Yet there's plenty of people on here that think Claeys and the players did no wrong. It's all Coyle's and Kaler's fault...

Some Claeyster logic on here:

As the head football coach, Claeys wasn't in charge of the football program, Coyle is.
Tracey has been a college coach for 20+ years, but he needs guidance on how to handle the football team and recruiting visits.
Claeys is a great leader and a great coach because he supported a boycott that was a national embarrassment for the U.
Acronyms are terrible.

Keep moving those goalposts. First admit that your post above makes literally no sense, and then we can discuss your points in this post (many of which are blatantly made-up, of course).

Keep moving those goalposts. First admit that your post above makes literally no sense, and then we can discuss your points in this post (many of which are blatantly made-up, of course).

It doesn't make sense but that's what the Claeysters post. I'm just repeating what many of them have already said just in this stupid thread.

There is literally only one line remotely close to what someone has said or in fact true , Fleck being an alleged hypocrite. I think that poster is the only one to take that view, thus far.

The rest is pure garbage but explains your venom towards Claeys and Kill. Sad!

There is literally only one line remotely close to what someone has said or in fact true , Fleck being an alleged hypocrite. I think that poster is the only one to take that view, thus far.

The rest is pure garbage but explains your venom towards Claeys and Kill. Sad!

All of that has been said by other posters at one time or another. You're right it is pure garbage.

I don't have venom towards Kill and Claeys. But it's obvious Kill has venom towards PJ and the U. Sad that he can't take the high road and move on, when the reason he and Claeys are no longer here is his own undoing.

It doesn't make sense but that's what the Claeysters post. I'm just repeating what many of them have already said just in this stupid thread.

No you haven't, liar. You aren't repeating anything and are in many cases flat-out making sh1t up.

Ultimately, the Board of Regents is in charge of the football program. And Coyle is also in charge of the football program, or else he wouldn't have had the authority to remove the coach.

Who?

MennoSota is being an idiot about the divorce thing, so you're going to lump everyone else in because of one person's stupid crusade?

If she wanted them to "run train" on her? They did nothing wrong legally - they should've used much better judgment regardless, definitely. The actions of a few don't reflect the "culture" either way. (Oh, and the fact that the recruit was 17 years old is immaterial, despite people continually bringing it up.)

It wasn't a national embarrassment (no one outside of Gopher diehards even remembers or cares 4 months later), and he did the right thing in bringing sunlight to the farcical extrajudicial process even though he knew he would lose his job (which would've happened with or without the sex incident anyway).

Yeah, no one has stated or implied this.

Acronyms are terrible.

My personal favorite are those of you that are as bad as the rest of us but somehow don't realize it. Priceless, really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's that whole "glass houses", "pot/kettle" thing..too nuanced for him or JB to grasp.

"You're flat out making things up." Says Fleck insulted Kill's culture and insulted him in public. :confused:

Uh, nope. That list is a litany of your own biases that I've never seen written here. For example, it's fair to accuse Claeys of losing control of the team/dissuading them from taking their stand (since vindicated) while simultaneously recognizing the players stated claims that Coyle's poor communication helped precipitate the boycott. Coyle was a big part of the debacle, no question.

It's that whole "glass houses", "pot/kettle" thing..too nuanced for him or JB to grasp.

We're not denying that we're bigger fans of Fleck and didn't like Claeys as coach. You guys on the other hand keep defending every failure of the Kill regime for some odd reason. Even denying that he's salty his boy got fired more than any other reason. He quit and went to Rutgers everything that happened after he quit he should shut up about. Both sides should move on.

You seriously think he's just upset Claeys was fired? Did you watch the press conference?

No you haven't, liar. You aren't repeating anything and are in many cases flat-out making sh1t up.

Ultimately, the Board of Regents is in charge of the football program. And Coyle is also in charge of the football program, or else he wouldn't have had the authority to remove the coach.

Who?

MennoSota is being an idiot about the divorce thing, so you're going to lump everyone else in because of one person's stupid crusade?

If she wanted them to "run train" on her? They did nothing wrong legally - they should've used much better judgment regardless, definitely. The actions of a few don't reflect the "culture" either way. (Oh, and the fact that the recruit was 17 years old is immaterial, despite people continually bringing it up.)

It wasn't a national embarrassment (no one outside of Gopher diehards even remembers or cares 4 months later), and he did the right thing in bringing sunlight to the farcical extrajudicial process even though he knew he would lose his job (which would've happened with or without the sex incident anyway).

Go back and read the 500 Kill/Claeys vs Fleck battle threads. Examples of all of those exist.

He said he quit. I said he took a better job after he finished the season with a pay raise. What does him saying he's not leaving WMU have to do with either comment?

Fleck still works for WMU?

Seriously? Please tell me I don't have to connect the dots on this for you...

He said he quit. I said he took a better job after he finished the season with a pay raise. What does him saying he's not leaving WMU have to do with either comment?

Fleck still works for WMU?

That's the biggest reason and it's not close.

No, it isn't. Kill did some interviews after the firing where he took issue with Coyle's derogatory press conference and the way he accused his former staff of having low character, not living in truth, and insinuations of bad things. He then took issue with Fleck hammering on the culture issue even if that's not really what Fleck meant to say. Human beings tend to defend the honor not only of themselves but their friends and protégés. It's reality. Just because you don't want to hear it doesn't make it low road. Low road was Coyle's presser.

See now you're making things up he never said. Just say you took issue with the way he handled the 10 player suspensions. Don't make things up like saying he said like the old staff had bad character. The live in truth line he's been using since he was first hired, he was even using at Syracuse.

http://collegefootball.ap.org/article/syracuse-picks-boise-states-mark-coyle-athletic-director

You're going to have to rephrase all that for me.

You're honestly saying Coyle did not both overtly and implicitly accuse Claeys and Co? Kill has explicitly stated why he's upset in interviews. This isn't hard or difficult.

You really do need dots connected. You are claiming Fleck didn't quit WMU, correct?

If taking a better job after he completed his obligation for the season is quitting then yes he "quit".

Top Bottom