Jerry Kill and New Mexico State have won 3 in a row

Wow! Wasn't Liberty in the Top 25 fairly recently?

Unbelievable job of coaching this season. I am adopting the Aggies as my second team.
Liberty beat Arkansas and got their Coach potentially hired by Auburn. Wonder if the players gave him the FU by their play on Saturday.

Kill in year zero beat New Mexico, Liberty, winning of 5 of his last 7. He knows how to lay the foundation for a program.

Good for Kill. Liberty's previous three losses were by a total of FIVE points to Wake Forest, UCONN, and Virginia Tech. Not exactly murderers row....

It was only the 3rd time since 2004 that New Mexico State had won 5 games or more. They went 5-6 in '04 and 7-5 in '17.

ol' jer' is a ball coach, it's who he is, it's in his blood. he turns boys into men and football is his vehicle. ol' jer' is also a "fix it" guy. ad's call him when their program needs fixin'. new mexico state needed fixin' and jer' is providing it. in addition to being nearly bowl eligible in his first year, the impact jer' has had on the boys off the field is equally impressive. despite not signing a contract, jer' is as loyal to this program as he will be to the next when a new ad calls in a year as his program will be needed to be fixed.

No luck on finding an FBS team for a 12th game.

They are trying to get an exception to play Valpo which would also be their Senior Day. The Aggies are seeking a waiver for Bowl Eligibility, either for not having the opportunity to play a 12th game or Valpo would be their 2nd FCS opponent, if that happens.

I thought I read that San Jose State would make up the previously postponed game with New Mexico State if they didn't qualify for the Mountain West championship game; that plan must of fell through.

I thought I read that San Jose State would make up the previously postponed game with New Mexico State if they didn't qualify for the Mountain West championship game; that plan must of fell through.
I don’t think San Jose ever said they would.

News reports kept coming out that they “could”.

I don’t think San Jose ever said they would.

News reports kept coming out that they “could”.
I am sure if San Jose St also needed it for Bowl Eligibility, it would have happened. They are now 7-4. Were 4-2 when the game was Postponed.

Why was the game postponed?

Top Bottom