Jeff Wills needs to take a seat

Because they're opinions there's no possibility that, upon looking at them again, you might agree with me and the rest of the people who have seen it again?

You're asking a rhetorical question rudy. And the answer isn't the one you're looking for.

Tubby town,

Let me make a suggestion to you. There's this great show on CBS called "60 Minutes." It's been on the air for over 30 years and has won multiple Emmys. You should really start watching it so you don't have to waste away your Sunday nights on message boards.

Jeff Wills doesn't need to be benched. He needs to be enrolled in a dancing class for the spring to work on his footwork. I've seen a couple astonishing gaffes, but he's done a decent job overall.

You said you buried me, but you chose to not address the guy who actually quoted you and all the stupid stuff that you said and called you out before I could. Very nice selective reading there.

You have no idea how happy I am that Rick Mons put me on ignore, now I don't need to watch everything I say and have to be all PC in case I slip up and use a certain word out of context, because I really don't feel the need to be accosted for accidentally calling someone retarded.

One thing we agree on is the ignore feature, it is quite stupid. You can't understand any thread's context if you ignore people.

My apologies to Rick, that was a bit out of line.

This thread needs to be brought back. I'd love to hear all you Wills defenders after this past Saturday's game. It has even been a few days now, so I don't feel like it's a knee jerk reaction. Let's hope that SDSU doesn't have anyone even remotely quick off the edge or he's going to get destroyed AGAIN. I'm tired of it. We have a talent upgrade? Prove it.

For the rest of his life, Adam Weber will now cringe at the name "Clay Nurse."

Top Bottom