Jeff Tedford fired @ Cal

Typical Gopher luck... like getting lined up to play Cal just as Tedford has his best teams there.

Or not playing Nebraska during the years in the last decade when the Gophers would have actually beat them.

Or somehow never playing Indiana

Or having Michigan drop off the Gopher's schedule during their dark hours under Rich Rod

etc. etc.

Typical Gopher luck... like getting lined up to play Cal just as Tedford has his best teams there.

Or not playing Nebraska during the years in the last decade when the Gophers would have actually beat them.

Or having Michigan drop off the Gopher's schedule during their dark hours under Rich Rod

etc. etc.

Actually they did play Mich during the dark hours...and lost.

Yes, but not in every year during those dark hours, and I would argue not during the darkest of those dark hours.

Yes, but not in every year during those dark hours, and I would argue not during the darkest of those dark hours.

Weren't they like 3-9 the year they rolled in here and whipped us by 23? I don't think it gets much darker than that for Michigan lol. Yeah, we missed their next season when they won like 5, but still, that was just a downright ridiculously blown opportunity.

Weren't they like 3-9 the year they rolled in here and whipped us by 23? I don't think it gets much darker than that for Michigan lol. Yeah, we missed their next season when they won like 5, but still, that was just a downright ridiculously blown opportunity.

Yeah, that was definitely their darkest hour. That team had lost 5 straight, including at home to Toledo. It was literally the darkest hour of the darkest day for the progam. And the gophers still managed to lose by 23 at home, with the game not even as close as the score indicated...

etc. etc.

Going back several years, I'm sure when we scheduled Colorado and Kansas State probably sometime in the mid to late 1980s, we had no idea we'd end up playing national powers.

Going back several years, I'm sure when we scheduled Colorado and Kansas State probably sometime in the mid to late 1980s, we had no idea we'd end up playing national powers.

I was at the Colorado game in 1992 & the Kansas State game in 1993... still sickens me...

Top Bottom