Jamison Battle had minor foot surgery today and is listed week to week.

Conspiracy alert: Does it seem like the floor at the new practice facility is cursed? I don't recall
this many foot and knee injuries as typical. I know it's basketball and those injuries are prevalent but we seem to be incurring problems at a higher than normal rate. Wisconsin, Iowa....do they have these issues? Seems they have less?

Well...perhaps he had warts removed surgically and will be up and running in a week.
Since we don't know the surgery yet the report is it was minor surgery, I think the worries may be more than is needed.

Ugh. Perhaps that's the real reason he didn't play in the "secret" scrimmage?
How do you know he didn't play in the scrimmage?

You were mocking the guy who posted that info. Interesting.

Well...perhaps he had warts removed surgically and will be up and running in a week.
Since we don't know the surgery yet the report is it was minor surgery, I think the worries may be more than is needed.
You could certainly be correct, but Doogie did report it as removal of a bone. I'm a worry wart on this.

Practice is hard sometimes....

Unbelievable…. Unless your a Gopher fan, then it’s expected!

What the hell are you talking so foolish for ?
My take was simply as a silver-lining look at depressing injury news.

But it's also true. I'd rather have Battle & Garcia on next year's team...that team would have a lot more potential than this year's team. Them doing very well this year means they will opt-out next year.

But it's also true. I'd rather have Battle & Garcia on next year's team...that team would have a lot more potential than this year's team. Them doing very well this year means they will opt-out next year.

Those 2 aren't going to leave the program,they would have to sit a year & their not good enough for the draft.

They are both eligible to come back next year anyway without an injury red shirt so your take makes no sense.

Dont feed trolls.
This morning I see 2 posts saying I'm a troll.

In the Robison thread, it's clear that the closeted Badger fans simply don't like being called-out.

Here...I can see why you don't see a silver-lining in Battle having an injury. I don't want him injured either.

But seriously, do you guys think him & Garcia will be back next year? That would be fantastic.

In the Robison thread, it's clear that the closeted Badger fans simply don't like being called-out.

Here...I can see why you don't see a silver-lining in Battle having an injury. I don't want him injured either.

But seriously, do you guys think him & Garcia will be back next year? That would be fantastic.
Get 10000 people to give 100 bucks apiece to Gopher Basketball in the form of NIL and I guarantee they will be back. Make more money playing for the Gophers than overseas or G league.

If I were a betting man I would say 1 will be back, none will be back, both will be back, in that order. I think Garcia has more pro potential as he is a better shooter than Garcia. I'm far from a scout or anything, but it is fun to think about. I'm not big on Garcia, no knock on him personally, he isn't always in control and is inconsistent. I really like that he is on Minnesota and has great coaches, I hope to be really surprised by his play this year. Not so much I'm low on Garcia, I'm pretty high on Battle being a serviceable shooter off the bench in the nba. Who will he guard in the nba, not sure that is where I'm kinda stuck on his nba path.

If I were a betting man I would say 1 will be back, none will be back, both will be back, in that order. I think Garcia has more pro potential as he is a better shooter than Garcia. I'm far from a scout or anything, but it is fun to think about. I'm not big on Garcia, no knock on him personally, he isn't always in control and is inconsistent. I really like that he is on Minnesota and has great coaches, I hope to be really surprised by his play this year. Not so much I'm low on Garcia, I'm pretty high on Battle being a serviceable shooter off the bench in the nba. Who will he guard in the nba, not sure that is where I'm kinda stuck on his nba path.
Yeah it's like we're often close...but always 1 player short of having a great team. It never seems to quite line up right. Hopefully that changes with Coach Johnson.

Top Bottom