James Laurinaitis in the booth for Gophs/Cats

I would rather listen to Beth Mowins do the play-by-play and also the color commentary simultaneously rather than listen to the dink...

Come on now…😂

OK going to push the nuclear button: I will raise you Gus Johnson and Beth Mowins yelling over each other, Matt Millen giving completely inaccurate predictions of the next play/mind boggling mis-analysis of the last play, and Brady Quinn.

OK going to push the nuclear button: I will raise you Gus Johnson and Beth Mowins yelling over each other, Matt Millen giving completely inaccurate predictions of the next play/mind boggling mis-analysis of the last play, and Brady Quinn.
Gus might be the breaking point... might be.

okay...alot of hate here for James...wow. So if he would have gone to the U...he'd be a super-great guy. I personally know his training/strength/conditioning coach that James had when he was in high school. He has lots of good things to say.
Lot of good things to say about what? I keep hearing the opposite.

okay...alot of hate here for James...wow. So if he would have gone to the U...he'd be a super-great guy. I personally know his training/strength/conditioning coach that James had when he was in high school. He has lots of good things to say.
Naturally he had good things to say, Jimmy’s old man was paying him, ergo a pad friend.

Complete devotion. At least that's what I think I meant. I was drinking when I wrote that. Really just a shot at laurinaitis.
I wanted to make sure I wasn’t being geographically “canceled.”

Great thing about America is you can make your own decisions.
I'm making the decision to not listen to him tell stories about how he's from Minnesota and loves tOSU.

I like listening to the KFAN radio feed with DT...but Grimm and Gaard bleed Black and Gold, so I have to ignore their parts.

The Gophers had a good run from 1999 to about 2006 with great RBs and OL, but the defense was bad. Don’t know all the details with his recruiting but Mason was at the end of his stint. Can’t blame him for going to OSU

Top Bottom