James Laurinaitis in the booth for Gophs/Cats

swingman

Reaction score
The pride of Wayzata and former Gopher verbal commit for BTN along with Brandon Gaudin pxp and Pizzo on the sideline....love Pizzo

Oh, good.

I hope he can reference the story about how he was from Minnesota but OSU was a better choice and how he's a Buckeye's fan.
Somewhere in the last couple weeks, he did say something to the fact that OSU was better for him. Being that those comments are pretty recent, I wished he was not in the booth this Saturday.

Lol salty. Regardless of MN being left at the altar, heard him on The Audible a couple years ago discussing OSU’s defensive struggles and thought he was really insightful and well-spoken. We could do a lot, and I mean a lot, worse for color analyst at this game. I love when intelligent former players and coaches do analysis.

The pride of Wayzata and former Gopher verbal commit for BTN along with Brandon Gaudin pxp and Pizzo on the sideline....love Pizzo
How did you find this out? What is your source for broadcast game assignments? I normally have to wait until game notes are published on Wednesdays.

How did you find this out? What is your source for broadcast game assignments? I normally have to wait until game notes are published on Wednesdays.
listed on NW depth chart yesterday; our opponents usually release game notes earlier

listed on NW depth chart yesterday; our opponents usually release game notes earlier

Fun to see that NW breaks down the record by uniform!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 4.04.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 4.04.33 PM.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 15

The worst color man/analyst in the business.
I would give that honor to Klatt
He just knows everything and he's not bashful about sharing his intelligence. The non targeting call on one of our receivers against Ohio State still irritates me and Klatt was the chief apologist for the buckets on that play. He's like that often.

Lol salty. Regardless of MN being left at the altar, heard him on The Audible a couple years ago discussing OSU’s defensive struggles and thought he was really insightful and well-spoken. We could do a lot, and I mean a lot, worse for color analyst at this game. I love when intelligent former players and coaches do analysis.
Whew. And I thought I was going to be in the extreme minority here. Granted, I'm not sure I have heard him doing a game very recently but I remember the first few I heard him I actually thought he was pretty good and very well spoken. I recall thinking at the time that he would move up the ranks. Maybe I'll have to give it another listen, who knows...

Nope, of you have met him than you know Dinkinatis is fitting, could care less that he from here.
okay...alot of hate here for James...wow. So if he would have gone to the U...he'd be a super-great guy. I personally know his training/strength/conditioning coach that James had when he was in high school. He has lots of good things to say.

okay...alot of hate here for James...wow. So if he would have gone to the U...he'd be a super-great guy. I personally know his training/strength/conditioning coach that James had when he was in high school. He has lots of good things to say.
Well let's see how he is on Saturday?

Top Bottom