Izzo tonight

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't see much of their game tonight, but I flipped it on with a few seconds in the first half. Anyway, they interview Izzo, and this turd is whining about the refs. I didn't see the half, but this clown was whining in East Lansing about refs. What a POS.I thought he was going to cry!

Anyone else see it?

Didn't see much of their game tonight, but I flipped it on with a few seconds in the first half. Anyway, they interview Izzo, and this turd is whining about the refs. I didn't see the half, but this clown was whining in East Lansing about refs. What a POS.I thought he was going to cry!

Anyone else see it?
He’s an emotional guy. Give him a break.

I liked his sport coat, quite bold. Someone must have helped him get dressed for the game.

Refs were bad both ways. Not letting players protect themselves and play physical whatsoever. Tough game.

Refs were bad both ways. Not letting players protect themselves and play physical whatsoever. Tough game.

The officiating has been awful this year. I rarely complain about the refs and I don't think they cost the Gophers any games or anything like that, but every game I have watched (Gophers or not) is officiated horribly. At times, the whistles feel random.

Last edited:

The officiating has been awful this year. I rarely complain about the refs and I don't think they cost the Gophers any games or anything like that, but every game I have watched (Gophers or not) is officiated horribly. At times, the whistles feel random.
Basketball is the worst-officiated sport.

He’s an emotional guy. Give him a break.
Hope this is sarcasm. I watched the game. The refs were terrible (of course that Izzo sized ref was part of the problem, again). But MSU got some major home cooking. It really amazes me that Izzo gets away with his continual whining/bitching towards the refs.

This is the case every year.
The officiating has been horrible for at least 5 years and is getting worse.

I can barely watch non-gopher college basketball because bad officiating makes it so tough to watch.

I agree it doesn’t really hurt one team over others. Just horrible generally.

NCAA officiating is the worst. So inconsistent. These guys work double the amount of games NBA officials work.

NCAA officiating is the worst. So inconsistent. These guys work double the amount of games NBA officials work.
I would think the more games you work the sharper you would be in making the calls unless you're out of shape.

I would think the more games you work the sharper you would be in making the calls unless you're out of shape.
It's rest. The players play 2-3 games a week. These guys travel and do back to back nights and about 5+ nights a week. Most have day jobs as well.

Top Bottom