It's hate week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you asked 10 random people who follow football or don’t follow football in Iowa, Wisc, Neb, or Ill who they are rivals with would name MN? Not many, why is that do you think? Does Iowa lack professional sports, they do. Is life there seemingly simpler, sometimes if you want to look at it that way. Have some Iowa fans chosen to make some bad bad decisions, you bet. The point is you wouldn’t likely find a thread like this on many fans sites from Iowa, Wisc, Neb, or Ill. I believe everyone has its share of fans that are less than responsible in their choice of words and actions from time to time. The bathroom pants on the floor deal has gotten a lot of press and amplified along with some other actions not worth the attention......not everyone in Iowa is a simple one might think. MN had a long run of good football, just show a little class when youre on the bottom side of things, stay positive, and take it like a man.

Boy, you've given us all a lot of think about.

P.S. Lighten up.

If you asked 10 random people who follow football or don’t follow football in Iowa, Wisc, Neb, or Ill who they are rivals with would name MN? Not many, why is that do you think? Does Iowa lack professional sports, they do. Is life there seemingly simpler, sometimes if you want to look at it that way. Have some Iowa fans chosen to make some bad bad decisions, you bet. The point is you wouldn’t likely find a thread like this on many fans sites from Iowa, Wisc, Neb, or Ill. I believe everyone has its share of fans that are less than responsible in their choice of words and actions from time to time. The bathroom pants on the floor deal has gotten a lot of press and amplified along with some other actions not worth the attention......not everyone in Iowa is a simple one might think. MN had a long run of good football, just show a little class when youre on the bottom side of things, stay positive, and take it like a man.

Ummm, Not so fast my friend....http://iowa.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=804&tid=148899327&mid=148899327&sid=940&style=2 http://iowa.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=804&tid=148884766&mid=148884766&sid=940&style=2

Add PantherHawk and all of his aliases

I don't know about the last link...I found that stuff hilarious.

It's classic and they do it every week. I actually look forward to that thread every year. I just was pointing out that in one form or another, many if not all fan bases have such posts.

But.... Iowa chicks are delicious..

chick4.jpg

(except my relatives) I HATE IOWA!!!!!!!

iowahelmet.jpg

I'll tell my friend at Old Dutch to just drop off cases and cases of munchies for the Iowa locker room.

Hate week? I did not think we played Wisconsin until November 12th?

^NO POLITICS ON THIS BOARD! KEEP IT TO THE BOARD NO ONE READS

"we hate Iowa" is probably my least favorite cheer in college football. Just kinda dumb IMO.

Top Bottom